Jake Paul reveals Tommy Fury has ALREADY agreed rematch as YouTuber lists excuses for split decision loss

JAKE PAUL revealed Tommy Fury has ALREADY agreed to a rematch - and believes he is aware of why he misplaced.

The YouTuber-turned prizefighter tasted defeat for the primary time in his seven skilled bouts.

Tommy Fury and Jake Paul in action
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul in motionCredit score: AFP

Fury won on points
Fury received on factorsCredit score: Reuters

Regardless of dropping Fury, 23, within the eighth and ultimate spherical with a left hand, Paul, 26, was overwhelmed by split-decision in Saudi Arabia.

And in his speedy response to defeat the American pointed to sickness he claimed to have suffered from throughout his preparation for the battle.

He mentioned: "I felt flat, I acquired sick actually unhealthy twice on this camp. It wasn't my finest efficiency.

"However I misplaced, I am not making any excuses, I am going to simply say it wasn't my finest efficiency tonight.

"Like I mentioned, we will come again and get that W. Do not choose me by my wins, choose me by my losses. We will come again stronger."

Each boxers had a degree taken off through the movie star grudge match, Fury for holding and Paul for again of the top pictures.

And the one and solely knockdown of the bout was scored with simply moments of the battle left.

Paul believed by flooring Fury, he was deserving of the win and appeared to verify he'll train his rematch clause.

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS - BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

He mentioned: "All respect to Tommy he received, do not choose me by my wins choose me by my losses, I am going to come again.

"I feel we deserve a rematch, it was a very good battle, a detailed battle. I do not know if I agree with the judges, I acquired a 10-8 spherical twice.

"It's what it's, that is boxing and look, I've already received in life, man. I've already received. I am a winner in each single manner.

"I've an incredible household, superb associates, superb work ethic. I've made it additional than I ever thought I'd and past.

"That is positively a humbling expertise, I am going to take it on the chin and get again within the gymnasium and run it again.

"I assumed we placed on an incredible present for the followers."

Within the post-fight press convention, Paul revealed Fury agreed to a rematch when the 2 acquired patched up collectively.

He mentioned: "I simply spoke to Tommy within the medical room and he mentioned 'yeah, let's go. let's do it once more'."

Jake Paul was beaten on points by Tommy Fury
Jake Paul was overwhelmed on factors by Tommy FuryCredit score: Getty

Tommy Fury celebrates his win
Tommy Fury celebrates his winCredit score: Reuters

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post