Özil announces his retirement at the age of 34

Mesut Özil has introduced this Wednesday his retirement from skilled soccer on the age of 34.

Özil announces his retirement at the age of 34

Mesut Özil has introduced this Wednesday his retirement from skilled soccer on the age of 34. The German of Turkish origin closes a journey of just about twenty years, since 2005, wherein he has gone by Schalke 04, Werder Bremen, Actual Madrid, Arsenal, Fenerbahçe and at last Başakşehir, with whom this season He has barely performed 187 minutes unfold over 8 video games.

"After cautious consideration, I announce my speedy retirement from skilled soccer," the expert midfielder wrote on his Twitter account together with a photograph of his time at Madrid, the place he received a League, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Tremendous Cup. within the three seasons he performed, between 2010 and 2013.

"I've had the privilege of being an expert soccer participant for nearly 17 years and am extremely grateful for the chance. However in current weeks and months, having additionally suffered a couple of accidents, it has grow to be more and more clear to me that it's time to depart the sport. nice soccer stage", continues his message.

Özil was worldwide with Germany in 92 video games wherein he scored a complete of 23 objectives. With the Mannschaft he was world champion in 2014, in Brazil, and took part in two different World Cups (2010 and 2018), in addition to two Euro Cups (2012 and 2016). "It has been an unimaginable journey filled with unforgettable moments and feelings," he explains.

The Gelsenkirchen-born man thanks all of the golf equipment in his profession and his coaches for his or her assist, "in addition to teammates who've grow to be associates." "A particular thank you have to go to my closest family and friends members. They've been part of my journey from day one and have given me a lot love and assist, by good instances and unhealthy," he provides.

"Thanks to all my followers who've proven me a lot love it doesn't matter what the circumstances and it doesn't matter what membership I represented. I now stay up for all the things that lies forward with my lovely spouse, Amine, and my two lovely daughters, Eda and Ela , however you may make sure that you'll hear from me occasionally on my social networks", concludes Özil.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post