Lukas Gage Says He 'Needed To Be Tamed' Before Meeting Chris Appleton

Relationship a world-renowned hairstylist has already began to rub off on Lukas Gage.

The “White Lotus” actor spoke publicly about his relationship with Chris Appleton for the primary time Monday. Showing on “At present” to talk about his position on Netflix’s “You,” he was complimented by the hosts on his new haircut earlier than being requested what Appleton thought of it.

“I believe this mane wanted to be tamed,” Gage quipped, earlier than including: “I additionally wanted to be tamed.”

The chat then turned to Appleton, who is about to look on “At present” later this week.

“I really feel very completely satisfied, very fortunate and really a lot in love,” Gage mentioned of his new beau. “He’s a handsome man. There’s one thing about being in London. I believe I acquired a style of the Brits and couldn’t assist myself.”

Pointing to a latest snowboarding journey in addition to their trip in Mexico that first ignited rumors of a romance, he went on to notice, “Now we have enjoyable collectively. We go on adventures.”

Watch a clip of Lukas Gage’s “At present” interview beneath.

It was a marked change from Gage’s interview with The New York Instances earlier this month, when he performed it extra coy.

“In the event that they need to suppose that, they will,” the actor mentioned, when requested if followers ought to interpret images of him and Appleton on Instagram as affirmation of a relationship. “I’m a fairly open ebook about most issues in my life, however I've an issue with the tradition of everybody needing to know all people’s enterprise and nothing will be sacred. It’s a bizarre line that I’m nonetheless attempting to determine.”

Extra lately, nevertheless, he’s been a bit much less evasive.

“Bake me right into a pie,” he wrote on Appleton’s Instagram, beneath a carousel of photos of the couple.

Appleton, who has created signature appears for Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry, first confirmed that he and Gage had been relationship in a March 16 look on “The Drew Barrymore Present.”

“I’m very completely satisfied,” Appleton mentioned. “I’m very a lot in love, and I really feel very grateful to have the ability to share my time with somebody very particular.”

Final week, the 2 males fortunately posed for images collectively whereas attending the 2023 Trend Belief U.S. Awards in Los Angeles.

Lukas Gage (left) and Chris Appleton at the 2023 Fashion Trust U.S. Awards.
Lukas Gage (left) and Chris Appleton on the 2023 Trend Belief U.S. Awards.
Gilbert Flores by way of Getty Photos

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post