Love Island couples under threat as pro rugby player and beautiful bombshell are set their sights on causing trouble

LOVE Island couples have nearly survived Film Night time and now have one other big problem to beat within the type of two new bombshells.

Beautiful Rosie Seabrook, 24, and professional rugby participant Keanan Model, 24, will enter the villa tonight to ruffle but extra feathers.

Rosie Seabrook is heading into the Love island villa
Rosie Seabrook is heading into the Love island villaCredit score: Instagram

Rugby star Keanan Brand has the hots for Samie
Rugby star Keanan Model has the hots for SamieCredit score: Rex

Trade Placement Advisor Rosie describes herself as a woman's lady who "loves" male consideration and has a "very flirty" persona.

She's not wanting self-worth, talking extremely of her "witty" dialog abilities.

Rosie has Casey, Tom and Kai in her cross hairs, favouring tall males with a superb persona.

The wonder can be one to look at within the kitchen space too due to her weird phobia of frozen meals.

She defined: "I've a very dangerous phobia of frozen meals, I can’t contact frozen meals. I can’t go anyplace close to
the freezer. If my mum jam packs the freezer and I've to attempt to get one thing out that I would like, I simply can’t… I've to ask another person to get it out for me.

"If I’m purchasing and I've to go close to the frozen part, it actually makes me really feel sick!"

In the meantime Wigan lad Keanan believes he has the "present of the gab" and is assured he can allure the women.

Samie is his prime goal, with him describing her as his "good lady". However Jessie can be in his sights so farmer Will ought to be careful, particularly because the pair are going by way of a tough patch.

Keanan says: "It looks like everyone seems to be stepping on one another's toes so I’m going to do the identical! I’ve bought my eye on Samie however Tom is clearly a giant good-looking lad - however in my view he doesn’t actually get previous the seems to be.

"I’m getting in there to discover a lady - that is my primary precedence."

Rosie looks great in a bikini
Rosie seems to be nice in a bikiniCredit score: Instagram

Keanan is of Irish descent
Keanan is of Irish descentCredit score: Instagram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post