Love Island couple face being dumped as their popularity crumbles after ‘stirring up trouble’

LOVE Island pairing Olivia Hawkins and Maxwell Samuda look prone to be booted from the villa after their reputation with viewers plummets.

The pairing, who coupled up after Casa Amor final week, are bookmaker Betway's least doubtless couple to win.

Olivia and Maxwell look set to be booted out at the next elimination
Olivia and Maxwell look set to be booted out on the subsequent eliminationCredit score: Eroteme

Maxwell is a large 100/1 outsider whereas Olivia fares solely marginally higher at 66/1 to win.

It is at odds with Liv's love rivals Kai Fagan and Sanam Harrinanan, who've benefited from the friction between the pairings and have rocketed as much as fourth favourites to win at 22/1.

PE instructor Kai's determination to recouple with new woman Sanam infuriated Olivia, regardless of her ditching Kai for Casa Amor boy Maxwell.

The ring woman, 27, was branded a hypocrite after demanding an apology from Kai, 24.

When actress Olivia, who has coupled up with six boys throughout her time within the villa, arrived again on the principal compound hand in hand with Maxwell, she could not comprise her anger at the truth that Kai had determined to recouple.

After days of awkwardness, she lastly confronted him and stated: "I wished to drag you for a chat as a result of once I went to Casa issues had been good, issues had been actually good and I simply wish to know what made you may have these emotions.

"Considering I’m not real, that I’m faux, I simply wish to know the place that’s come from.”

"I really feel such as you’re proud of Max, I’m proud of Sanam," Kai replies.

Issues bought heated between them when Olivia requested for an apology off him.

She stated: “However that’s not the purpose I’m getting at, you’ve stated this stuff and I used to be actually damage on the fireplace pit once you referred to as me faux. That’s not the particular person I believed I knew, they’re very robust issues to say.”

"I do anticipate an apology for these feedback," she provides.

However Kai did not wish to.

He instructed her: “I’m not apologising for something… that’s how I felt on the time.” 

Love Island's Olivia Hawkins and Kai Fagan clash during this evening's episode
Love Island's Olivia Hawkins and Kai Fagan conflict throughout this night's episodeCredit score: Rex

Olivia demands an apology off Kai tonight
Olivia calls for an apology off Kai tonightCredit score: Rex

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post