Juan José Ballesta: ​"I was in a disco and the girls stood in line to ask me for autographs"

Another Sunday, Lo de Évole has landed on LaSexta.

Juan José Ballesta: ​"I was in a disco and the girls stood in line to ask me for autographs"

Another Sunday, Lo de Évole has landed on LaSexta. On this event, Jordi Évole has interviewed Juan José Ballesta, one of the vital beloved actors since he conquered the general public along with his function within the movie El Bola, which gained him the Goya for Greatest New Actor in 2001.

As well as, Ballesta has reviewed his private and professional profession. The actor has informed Jordi Évole how his beginnings on tv have been as a baby, and he factors out that his mother and father "by no means touched" the cash he earned as a minor, though "they wanted it".

Jordi Évole has informed Juan José Ballesta that his cousin Raquel has given him a Superpop journal through which the protagonist of El Bola was on the duvet. "Go forward, I have not signed that poster," recalled the actor. "It was a time of a lot 'increase'", he added.

"I used to be in a disco and the women stood in line to ask me for autographs... they began arguing amongst themselves to take footage with me. A really heavy factor," commented Juan José Ballesta with fun.

It was then that Jordi Évole requested the actor to inform an anecdote. At first, Ballesta has commented that this was his factor, however lastly there was an anecdote that occurred to him when he was 16 years outdated whereas he was in a lodge along with his mom. Ballesta has confessed to the journalist

"I bear in mind as soon as, a receptionist... I used to be 16 years outdated, I used to be going with my mom and she or he gave me her cellphone quantity and informed me that she had a room for the service, to do no matter we wished," stated the actor, who didn't He didn't hesitate for a second: "I picked up the cellphone, checked out my mom and put it away. Then I went to that room, clearly, and what occurred subsequent is as much as me."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post