Jennifer Aniston Regrets Her ‘First Big Splurge’ From Her ‘Friends’ Paycheck

Jennifer Aniston as soon as purchased a lemon and remains to be bitter about it.

The “Buddies” star lately informed PopSugar what her first large buy was after touchdown her position as Rachel Inexperienced on the smash NBC sitcom ― and, she stated, it was an enormous mistake.

“My first large splurge was on a Mercedes that had a ‘on the market’ signal on it for nearly two years,” she stated, noting that she continuously noticed the automobile on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. “There was a bit white 280 SL Mercedes and it was there for a very long time. I imply, it may have been over two years. And I all the time was like, ‘I can’t wait, sometime, sometime [I’ll buy it].’ And at some point I purchased it, after which I drove it, after which drove it once more, and it by no means drove once more.”

“It was a lemon, and that’s why it had been sitting there,” she went on. “And I didn’t know any higher to get it checked out, in order that was only a good 25-year-old mistake.”

This isn’t the primary time Aniston has expressed her regret over shopping for the clunker. In 2021, she informed InStyle’s “Girls First” podcast that she paid the $13,000 asking value for the automobile, which “ought to’ve been an indicator” of how nicely it could run.

“The primary yr of ‘Buddies’ occurred, and I used to be like, you already know what, I’m going to purchase that vintage automobile as a result of I’ve all the time liked that automobile,” she stated. “I don’t really suppose I even made it house earlier than it [died]. It might need actually simply been the shell of a automobile and I used to be the sucker to lastly buy it.”

Maybe she felt like a sucker, however the solid of “Buddies” reportedly made $250,000 per episode when the present first aired, and famously negotiated $1 million per episode within the present’s remaining years. So, though $13,000 is a big amount of cash, the acquisition in the end didn’t brake the financial institution for Aniston.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post