I’m 24 & obsessed with getting filler in my face & lips – people say I’m too young but I look fitter than ever

AS SOON as she turned 18, Kalsey Gillespie jumped on the likelihood of getting filler injected.

The younger girl from Newcastle-upon-Tyne wasted no time in forking out £850 on filler in her lips, cheeks, jaw, chin and nostril.

Kalsey Gillespie reveals she looks fitter than ever thanks to spending thousands on filler
Kalsey Gillespie reveals she seems to be fitter than ever because of spending 1000's on fillerCredit score: Kalsey Gillespie

The cosmetic surgery fan, before spending over £15,000 on face and lip filler
The beauty surgical procedure fan, earlier than spending over £15,000 on face and lip fillerCredit score: Kalsey Gillespie

Kalsey says her jaw is so sharp she could 'cut a b***h with it'
Kalsey says her jaw is so sharp she may 'minimize a b***h with it'Credit score: Kalsey Gillespie

Kalsey plans to get lipo, a boob job, and a BBL to make her dreams of becoming a real-life Bratz doll come true
Kalsey plans to get lipo, a boob job, and a BBL to make her goals of turning into a real-life Bratz doll come trueCredit score: Kalsey Gillespie

Now 24, Kalsey estimates that she's spent over £15,000 on filler within the hopes of wanting like a real-life Bratz doll.

Talking solely to Fabulous, the sweetness fan reveals her obsession hasn't calmed down during the last six years - and always will get top-ups regardless of the ache.

The mannequin says: "The ache doesn't trouble me in any respect, I might sit and get it finished at any time.

"Any time my lips look flat I'm going. If it begins to vanish a bit of bit I get them plumped again up," she provides.

The beauty surgical procedure fanatic has already booked breast surgical procedure for this yr, and plans to get a nostril job, liposuction and BBL sooner or later, regardless of saying she is not fussed about altering her physique.

She explains: "It is not a lot my physique I need to change. It is extra my face. I need to appear to be a Bratz Doll.

"I feel that is most likely the place I began, you recognize. I used to be so obsessive about Bratz after I was youthful, I used to have a look at their lips and suppose I need to have my make-up and stuff like that."

Kalsey loves the look of her new, chiselled face however not everybody agrees.

Individuals have typically commented that Kalsey is just too younger however she tends to disregard their remarks.

"Individuals say 'Oh, you are too younger, it is such as you've been brainwashed by social media.

"And so they suppose I've ruined me face," she says, including: "It is my face to break."

Not too long ago, Kalsey went viral on TikTok after massaging her migrated lip filler again into her lips, and she or he revealed the feedback weren't what she anticipated.

"I bought so many hate feedback, nevertheless it actually does not faze us, like, it simply reached the fallacious facet of TikTok. It did not attain me lip filler queens," she stated.

"Sausage lips," "pretend" and "Daisy Duck" have been simply a few of the feedback left beneath the video.

Regardless of the nastiness, Kalsey feels she seems to be higher than ever now she's had her face pumped with filler.

"My face was so spherical however now my chin's chiselled, I used to have a bum chin however I've had the crack in my bum chin stuffed out," she says.

"My jaw is so sharp, like, my face is so sculpted, from the facet it seems to be like I may minimize a b***h with it."

Nasty feedback do nothing to cease Kalsey wanting extra procedures.

"It does not trouble me, I simply chortle, it is solely social media, nothing issues. We're actually on a flying rock in house," she provides.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post