Doja Cat Claps Back After Twitter User Claims She’s 'Encouraging' Fans To Get Plastic Surgery

Doja Cat.
Doja Cat.
Axelle/Bauer-Griffin through Getty Photos

Doja Cat hasn’t shied away from detailing her current beauty surgical procedures. Now, she’s shutting down a Twitter consumer’s declare that she’s “encouraging” her younger followers to go beneath the knife.

The trade occurred Sunday after the “Girl” singer took to social media to submit about her restoration from breast augmentation and liposuction.

Doja first revealed final week that she had undergone the procedures, tweeting that she was “therapeutic actually quick.”

“Feels okay. I received lipo so my thighs harm lots if I transfer an excessive amount of,” she wrote on March 20, which opened the floodgates for curious followers to ask for extra particulars over the next days.

One fan mentioned, “we wish to see your new boobies,” prompting Doja to nonchalantly state, “they’re swollen.”

Shortly after, a distinct Twitter consumer jumped in to slam the singer for “encouraging your younger and impressionable followers to alter their our bodies.”

The Grammy winner, who’s by no means been one to carry again a handy guide a rough retort, replied with a majorly Doja-esque response.

“Eat my lengthy quiet and heat farts,” she quipped.

Some followers chimed in to defend and help the singer.

“How is she encouraging it. shes simply sharing her expertise,” one Twitter consumer commented.

“Child anybody can do what they wish to do,” one other wrote. “You may’t cease anybody from doing what they wish to do.”

The hit-maker had initially revealed her plans to bear breast augmentation in November.

“I’m actually about to get surgical procedure this winter,” she wrote on the time. “I simply need my titties pulled up cuz a few of my tops don’t match the best way i would like them to.”

Throughout a dialogue with VladTV in 2018, Doja appeared to have a vastly completely different perspective towards “pretend boobs.”

“Tright here’s these boobs out right here which are identical to two basketballs, and so they don’t make sense,” she instructed the movie star interview web site that yr. “They defy gravity, they defy science — it’s unexplainable. ... I don’t get it. I don’t get pretend boobs.”

She added, “I don’t suppose I'd need larger boobs than I've now, both.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post