I bought a cute jumper for my daughter and thought the slogan was a bit weird… now I realise how wrong I got it

A MUM has shared how she obtained the completely improper finish of the stick when she purchased her toddler daughter a slogan jumper. 

TikTok consumer and mum-of-one Chloe noticed the lovable sweater in Tesco’s child part. 

The mum shared her hilarious mix-up
The mum shared her hilarious mix-upCredit score: Tiktok - @chloepearce11

She thought the slogan read 'floppy'
She thought the slogan learn 'floppy'Credit score: Tiktok - @chloepearce11

The sunshine blue piece of clothes featured a phrase in italic writing, and Chloe, whose profile is @chloepearce11, stated she couldn’t resist shopping for it for her little lady Tilly.

She informed her followers: “I needed to get this little outfit. It’s simply the cutest.”

However Chloe shortly added: “Nevertheless, I couldn’t fairly work out what it stated on the entrance.

“I feel it says floppy.” 

As quickly because the sentence left her mouth, Chloe’s followers had been fast to clear up the confusion and clarify to her that it didn’t say ‘floppy’ in any respect.

As an alternative, it spelt out ‘completely satisfied’ – a mix-up they thought was hilarious.

After all, as quickly because it was identified to Chloe, she posted one other video the place, fortunately, it was clear that she’d additionally seen the humorous aspect. 

Chloe giggled as she informed her followers: “I'm truly so embarrassed. 

“I obtained this outfit for Tilly and for the longest time, I used to be attempting to determine what it says on the entrance of it.

“I assumed it stated ‘floppy’.

“The quantity of individuals taking the mick out of me within the feedback is completely hilarious.

“I’m even laughing at myself, like, what an absolute fool.”

As she held up the pint-sized jumper to the digicam to present her followers a more in-depth look, Chloe as soon as once more laughed at her parenting mistake.

She stated: “Do you guys agree with me that that does look just a little like ‘floppy?’ 

“However now folks have stated ‘completely satisfied’, I can undoubtedly see ‘completely satisfied.’” 

Chloe’s followers had been fast to say how a lot she’d entertained them along with her blunder. 

One wrote: “I don’t know what’s funnier – the very fact you thought it stated ‘floppy’ or the very fact you continue to purchased it considering it randomly stated ‘floppy’ on the entrance.”

A second social media consumer added: “Haha I additionally noticed this in Tesco right this moment. I assumed it stated ‘floral’.”

Everyone saw the funny side of the blunder
Everybody noticed the humorous aspect of the blunderCredit score: Tiktok - @chloepearce11

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post