Who is Susan Wojcicki’s husband, Dennis Troper?

OVER the years, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki has constructed a tech empire.

When she just isn't within the workplace, she will be able to typically be discovered at dwelling, spending time together with her husband, Dennis Troper.

Susan Wojcicki married Dennis Troper in 1998
Susan Wojcicki married Dennis Troper in 1998Credit score: Getty

Who's Susan Wojcicki's husband, Dennis Troper?

Since 1998, Susan Wojcicki has been married to Dennis Troper.

Like Wojcicki, Troper can be recognized for his profession within the tech world.

After graduating with a grasp's diploma in utilized economics from the College of California, Santa Cruz, Troper went on to work for a number of corporations, together with Deloitte, Concur, and Orazle.

In 2003, he then joined the Google staff as a gaggle challenge supervisor.

Over time, Troper has held a number of positions at Google, his most up-to-date one being the director of product management- belief, privateness and person knowledge, based on his LinkedIn profile.

Is Susan Wojcicki stepping down as YouTube CEO?

Wojcicki joined the YouTube household in 2014 as CEO after a profitable profession at Google however will quickly be strolling away.

On February 16, 2023, she introduced that she could be stepping down to "begin a brand new chapter targeted on my household, well being, and private tasks."

“Over time, I’ve worn many hats and accomplished so many issues: managed advertising, co-created Google Picture Search, led Google’s first Video and E book search, in addition to early elements of AdSense’s creation, labored on the YouTube and DoubleClick acquisitions, served as SVP of Advertisements, and for the final 9 years, the CEO of YouTube,” she in a assertion.

"I took on every problem that got here my means as a result of it had a mission that benefited so many individuals’s lives world wide: discovering info, telling tales and supporting creators, artists, and small companies. I’m so happy with every thing we’ve achieved. It’s been exhilarating, significant, and all-consuming.

"At this time, after almost 25 years right here, I’ve determined to step again from my position as the pinnacle of YouTube and begin a brand new chapter targeted on my household, well being, and private tasks I am keen about," she added.

"The time is true for me, and I really feel in a position to do that as a result of we've got an unbelievable management staff in place at YouTube."

Whereas she is perhaps strolling away as CEO, she notes that she's going to proceed to be concerned with the corporate by working with YouTube groups, teaching staff members, and assembly with creators.

Wojcicki might be changed by chief product officer Neal Mohan.

Dennis Troper is the director of product management- trust, privacy, and user data at Google
Dennis Troper is the director of product management- belief, privateness, and person knowledge at GoogleCredit score: Getty

Do Susan and Dennis have youngsters?

Whereas Wojcicki and Troper may need high-profile careers, that has not stopped them from beginning a household.

Since tying the knot, the pair have welcomed 5 youngsters.

Whereas the Troper youngsters would possibly keep out of the highlight, Wojcicki has opened up about motherhood a number of occasions through the years.

"Folks assume it is exhausting to have a baby with the job I've, however my vitality degree is excessive," she stated previous to the delivery of her fifth little one in 2014, through USA At this time.

"I even have quite a lot of assets at dwelling and at work, to not point out the talents to run an enormous group.

"My scenario is not that tough. I simply assume it is actually good I did not surrender after I was on child No. 2. I will not say it was straightforward, however I made a decision I would make it work as a result of I actually believed in Google's potential.

"Whenever you're a junior-level girl and get pregnant, folks at all times ask for those who'll give up. However nobody asks me that now."

Presently, particulars of Wojcicki's youngsters' private lives are unclear.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post