Tommy Fury’s dad John makes Jake Paul U-turn with surprise admission before fight as rivalry hots up

TOMMY FURY'S dad John Fury has surprisingly admitted that he likes Jake Paul regardless of the numerous again and forths between the pair.

The well-known father has had plenty of excessive profile altercations with Paul in the course of the construct as much as the battle.

Tommy Fury and his father John posing for photos
Tommy Fury and his father John posing for imagesCredit score: Alamy

Tommy Fury and Jake Paul face off with one another
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul face off with each otherCredit score: Getty

Maybe probably the most heated got here in November as Tommy fought on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather's exhibition bout with Deji.

Fury Senior tore his shirt off and tried to get by means of the ropes to Paul who was commentating on the time however he dismissed it as simply innocent enjoyable.

Talking to the Each day Mirror Fury Senior expressed that he does in reality just like the Youtuber turned boxer.

He mentioned: "I like the child, I like him and his brother Logan, I like all of them YouTubers, they create great things and on the finish of the day I am excited speaking to them."

He added: "Outdated folks, like me, can get good vibes off younger folks and I like to see younger folks doing nicely in life and that is what the Pauls have achieved. In addition to all the opposite YouTubers, KSI, Salt Papi, they're all nice for the job aren't they?"

Fury Senior is in little doubt about who will win and believes Tommy and Paul might even grow to be buddies after their grudge battle.

He mentioned: " I am a million per cent assured will probably be Tommy, however I am certain they are often buddies after.

"They're simply younger lads doing their job and Jake Paul is excellent at that job! I am having a recreation with him like he is having a recreation with me, all the time do not forget that. I am an previous, skilled man on this area."

The eagerly anticipated battle takes place in Saudi Arabia on Sunday, February 26, however followers should not blissful in regards to the PPV worth.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post