Rita Ora teams up with Noughties dance music legend for new single

RITA ORA has teamed up with British dance music legend Fats Boy Slim for a model new single.

The pop magnificence, 32, hit the studio with the DJ, whose actual title is Norman Quentin Cook dinner, to remodel his iconic monitor Reward You.

Fatboy Slim has teamed up with Rita Ora for her next single
Fatboy Slim has teamed up with Rita Ora for her subsequent singleCredit score: Getty

The monitor, which is ready for launch subsequent month, is known as Praising You and options new verses from Rita Ora in addition to the tune's well-known refrain.

When it was initially launched in 1999 Fatboy Slim's Reward You topped the charts and was nominated on the 2000 Grammy's for Finest Dance Recording.

A supply stated: "Rita has at all times been an enormous fan of so to get to work with him is a big honour.

"The monitor may be very a lot destined for the dancefloors and is a membership banger.

"To remodel such a basic hit will at all times divide music lovers however they each assume they've completed the unique justice."

Final month Rita launched her comeback monitor You Solely Love Me - a monitor about discovering The One in her Hollywood director husband Taika Waititi.

The Solar broke the information final August that the showbiz couple had secretly tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in London.

Confirming the information final month, Rita advised Coronary heart Radio: "It was excellent. It was precisely, precisely how I wished.

"It was good and ideal. It's good to maintain some issues simply to myself generally it was good and candy… Sorry it isn't that attention-grabbing. In the future I'll throw an enormous social gathering."

She added: "I've positively thought of taking his surname however I've labored very arduous for this Ora title. I do not know… I have not actually determined but."

Regardless of initially failing to make an impression, You For Me is slowly however certainly climbing the charts regardless of Radio 1 opting to not add it to any of their playlists.

Rita stated of the tune which incorporates voice notes from Taika: " "I knew placing music out that was impressed by the place I'm at [in my life] - I knew the questions have been going to return.

"I simply thought I'll as effectively put it in my music so that is the primary time the place the music does all of the speaking. It explains my love story which is on the album."

The album, which is due out later this 12 months and her first since 2018's Phoenix, is alleged to be Rita's most private but.

In contrast to her first two albums, Rita has written or co-written each monitor - with the star beforehand likening the expertise to a diary.

The Masked Singer Guesser advised GQ Hype: "I by no means actually dedicated to the songwriting as a lot with the primary and second album as I've with this, however after a couple of weeks of entering into the groove of it, I realised I may actually do that. I can stand and sing on the mic endlessly, however in understanding the world of songwriting I used to be getting a bit nervous, as a result of it’s a really weak and open album.

"It’s my love story, principally, to the world, however I wished folks to actually connect with it.

"I like to sing about my emotions. I wish to make music about my emotions. That’s the place it ought to stay.

"The music, for the primary time, will clarify the questions individuals are going to need to ask me."

Praising You will appear on Rita's third album
Praising You'll seem on Rita's third albumCredit score: The Mega Company

Rita Ora released her comeback single You For Me last month
Rita Ora launched her comeback single You For Me final monthCredit score: Getty

Rita Ora has hit the promo circuit after dropping her comeback single
Rita Ora has hit the promo circuit after dropping her comeback singleCredit score: Getty

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post