Paris Hilton Recounts A Frightening Encounter With Harvey Weinstein

Paris Hilton has described a terrifying ordeal involving Harvey Weinstein, saying he adopted her into a rest room when she was 19.

Hilton’s recollection of the encounter in a Glamour UK cowl story was revealed Thursday, on the day the disgraced producer was sentenced to 16 years in jail in a Los Angeles case.

Weinstein ― who's already serving 23 years after being convicted of rape and sexual assault in a New York trial ― was convicted of the rape and sexual assault of an Italian actor in 2013.

Weinstein plans to enchantment each convictions, Selection reported.

Hilton informed the publication that she was 19 when she met Weinstein earlier than he hosted the amfAR (The Basis for AIDS Analysis) gala that came about throughout the Cannes Movie Competition in 2000.

She stated Weinstein, who approached her and a buddy whereas the 2 have been at lunch, requested whether or not she had Hollywood aspirations and invited her as much as his room to learn scripts.

“I simply didn’t need to go, so I by no means went,” Hilton stated.

Later, on the evening of the gala, Weinstein adopted her to a restroom and screamed, “Ya wanna be a star?” Hilton stated.

“I went into the toilet after which he adopted me,” she stated.

“He tried to open the door, he was hammering on the door, banging on it. And I wouldn’t open it, as a result of I used to be like, ‘I’m in a stall, why do you need to are available right here?’ And I simply wouldn’t open it. And safety got here and actually carried him away and he was like [shouting], ‘That is my celebration,’ going nuts. It scared me and freaked me out.”

She informed the publication that she was conscious of rumors about Weinstein’s conduct and “everybody was fearful of” him, then a producer with monumental energy in Hollywood.

“I didn’t even need to say something about it as a result of I used to be like, ‘I don’t need folks getting mad at me for saying something,’ as a result of it was only a recognized factor,” Hilton stated.

“He was similar to that and folks have been like, ‘OK, simply flip a blind eye.’”

Paris Hilton, shown here Feb. 4 at a pre-Grammy gala in Beverly Hills, said she was told turn a "blind eye" to Harvey Weinstein's behavior with her.
Paris Hilton, proven right here Feb. 4 at a pre-Grammy gala in Beverly Hills, stated she was informed flip a "blind eye" to Harvey Weinstein's conduct along with her.
Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic

Glamour UK didn't obtain a remark from Weinstein’s representatives, however a spokesperson informed Selection that Weinstein stated the encounter “by no means occurred” between him and Hilton.

“He had at all times handled Paris Hilton with the utmost respect and kindness, and at all times believed that they had a cordial relationship. There have been many individuals at AmFar, and that is most likely false,” the spokesperson stated.

“Sadly, Paris Hilton is making an attempt to get in on the present information cycle utilizing his title with yet one more artistic story. Too dangerous it’s all too handy and seemingly widespread to simply say it with out something backing it up.”

The most recent allegations in opposition to Weinstein come as Evgeniya Chernyshova, who testified that she was raped by Weinstein within the 2013 case, revealed that she was “Jane Doe 1” and stated she “needs her life again” in a narrative by The Hollywood Reporter.

Chernyshova informed the publication that she believes all the 4 girls who accused the disgraced producer of rape within the Los Angeles trial.

“This isn't solely my victory, that is our victory,” Chernyshova stated of the conviction.

She later added: “I lastly have a voice and I can converse. As a lot as I used to be making an attempt to destroy myself, to punish myself, I'll do as a lot to rebuild myself. And to assist different folks.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post