My husband bought me the Skims catsuit – I look ‘snatched’ but now I need help to use the bathroom

A SKIMS fan acquired her want when her husband purchased her a skintight catsuit from Kim Kardashian's beloved model.

However commenters identified a serious drawback that makes the outfit impractical for normal put on.

Toria Curbelo was thrilled when her husband bought her the Skims catsuit
Toria Curbelo was thrilled when her husband purchased her the Skims catsuitCredit score: TikTok / toriacurbelo

Curbelo ran into trouble when she tried to zip the catsuit by herself
Curbelo bumped into hassle when she tried to zip the catsuit by herselfCredit score: TikTok / toriacurbelo

When she first tried on the catsuit, Toria Curbelo (@toriacurbelo) recorded her candid response.

She had put the All-In-One Lengthy Sleeve Onesie, $128, on her vacation wishlist, and her husband made certain Santa delivered.

However her partner's job wasn't completed – as she began pulling the catsuit on, Curbelo interrupted herself.

"I truly require help to get this on," she mentioned, stunned.

She referred to as out "Hey babe?" to get her husband's consideration, however ultimately ran to the opposite room for assist.

As soon as she had the bodysuit on, Curbelo was practically speechless.

"This waist cinching, although," she mentioned, additionally referring to her midsection as "snatched."

She needed her viewers to know her silhouette was all of the garment's doing.

"My physique doesn't appear to be this, by the best way," she added.

She styled it with glossy black boots to emphasise her legs, then accessorized with a black purse and headband.

Curbelo was slightly unhappy to notice that the jumpsuit would should be rotated out of her wardrobe as quickly because the climate turned.

"It's fairly heat," she mentioned. However she was blissful to have it as a fall and winter staple.

"I am gonna put on the s**t out of it whereas I can, that is for certain," she swore.

Although the outfit appeared phenomenal, an astute commenter raised a priority frequent with Skims' bodysuit.

"What should you’re out and need to pee?" the viewer wrote. "Are you able to unzip and rezip your self?"

That was the one area the place Curbelo did not really feel assured.

"I truthfully don’t suppose I may," she admitted. "I’d want a buddy to assist me out."

If she would put on the outfit whereas flying solo, Curbelo knew she'd need to get artistic.

"There must be one thing on the market I may maintain in my bag to zip it myself," she wrote.

Nonetheless, her husband's buy acquired a heat reception – and the style fan mentioned she'd purchase it once more.

"I am very blissful that I acquired this," Curbelo concluded. "I might purchase it 1,000,000 instances over."

The catsuit was 'quite warm,' but that wasn't the biggest problem
The catsuit was 'fairly heat,' however that wasn't the most important drawbackCredit score: TikTok / toriacurbelo

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post