Love Island’s Tanyel reveals friendship with Olivia Hawkins is over as she takes brutal swipe

LOVE Island star Taneyl Revan has revealed her friendship with Olivia Hawkins is over, taking a brutal swipe at her co-star.

The fact TV contestant – who rose to fame on Love Island earlier this yr – hit out at Olivia, 28, on Aftersun final night time.

Tanyel said she didn't think it would "last"
Tanyel stated she did not suppose it could "final"Credit score: Rex

She hit out at Olivia and Kai after they coupled up
She hit out at Olivia and Kai after they coupled upCredit score: Eroteme

Tanyel, 26, was pressured to go away the villa final week as she was dumped after she was left single in a shock twist.

The North Londoner was left standing after new bombshell boy Jordan Odofin selected to couple up with Ellie Spence.

Tanyel was despatched residence after the shock recoupling, a lot to the anger and disappointment of Love Island followers.

Final night time, the TV star did not maintain again as she hit out in opposition to her former Islanders, together with Olivia and Kai Fagan.

Kai, 24, had been coupled up with Tanyel earlier than selecting to get to know Olivia as an alternative – leaving her blind sided.

Viewers watched on as Olivia and Kai chatted behind Tanyel's again earlier than deciding to type a pair.

Hitting again in opposition to Olivia on Aftersun, Tanyel brutally stated that she will not keep loyal to Kai on the present.

Requested about how she felt about Olivia and Kai getting collectively, she admitted she did not consider it could final.

She informed host Maya Jama final night time: "When she first talked about it to me, I am unable to lie, I used to be like, 'What?'

"Actually, the place had it come from as I did not suppose it could be the case, are you aware what I imply?

"However the best way I noticed it was, I am executed with him, I do know I do not need something from him, so if I am unable to have him why ought to no-one else be there? I did not need to be egocentric.

"I did not even fancy him any extra so I wasn't going to be egocentric, I believed, 'I would relatively you be completely happy' and she or he was an excellent good friend to me on the time."

Maya, 28, then questioned: "On the time?"

To which Tanyel replied: "You already know, we do not know but, I must see it for myself however I've heard a couple of issues.

"I simply needed her happiness, I did not care, I knew I wasn't going to strive something, I felt prefer it was extra issues on her facet of issues that I did not even learn about."

She concluded she did not suppose the couple would survive Casa Amor, saying: "Liv, possibly, she appears to sway rather a lot."

Tanyel additionally hit out at Kai for being "immature", as she stated: "He did not go about issues the best way I'd count on from a person."

It comes after Tanyel made a brutal swipe in direction of one Islander as she left the villa final Thursday night time.

She had some harsh phrases for Ron Corridor, ordering him to cease messing Lana Jenkins about.

Many followers suppose Tanyel lusted after the monetary professional – however she insisted tonight they had been simply mates.

She had frank phrases for him over his relationship with Lana saying: "Do not f**okay up – significantly."

She stated: "I actually suppose that they’re an excellent match.

"Don’t get me incorrect, generally she must again herself extra, however I don’t suppose she’ll put up with any bulls**t and he is aware of that is his final probability."

Tanyel added: "Simply keep true to who you might be. Don’t fear about what anybody else thinks. Something it's a must to say, say it straight. Don’t bottle issues up.

"To Ron, I’d say, ‘Don’t f**okay up. Significantly.’ He’s by no means going to discover a lady that’s that pure and that pretty [as Lana]."

Love Island returns at 9pm tonight on ITV2 and ITVX

Tanyel had been coupled up with Kai
Tanyel had been coupled up with KaiCredit score: Rex

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post