I’ve spent over £100k on my bum, I want the worlds biggest but I struggle to get dates because men are scared of me

A MODEL has spent over £100k on her bum so she will be able to fulfil her dream of getting the world’s greatest bum. 

Natasha Crown, from Sweden, has had six bum lifts general as a result of “the larger the booty, the higher.”

Natasha Crown aims to have the biggest bum in the world
Natasha Crown goals to have the largest bum on the planetCredit score: Instagram

Despite loving her body she struggles to find love
Regardless of loving her physique she struggles to search out loveCredit score: Rex Options

Nonetheless, regardless of loving her physique she struggles to search out love as her “physique form and persona scares males”.

She says: “I would like the world's greatest bum. For me the larger the booty the higher.

“I’m well-known for my huge bum.

“My final relationship was seven years in the past. I'm fairly excessive so I believe individuals are afraid of me. 

“It’s scary for males. 

“You've my persona, after which you will have my physique after which you will have all the things else on prime of that. It’s excessive. “

Natasha had her first bum carry when she was 20 years outdated. 

She says: “It was a Brazillina butlift and shortly I'm going to have my sixth. 

“I’ve spent round 150 dollars on surgical procedure. 

“I’ve had 5 surgical procedures on my however, and attributable to have my sixth in January (2022).”

Natasha’s dream of getting the world’s largest bum all began when she first began understanding on the health club 

She says: “I began understanding on the health club, after which I had an concept to pump my ass. After which my journey began from there. 

She says her personality and body scares men
She says her persona and physique scares malesCredit score: Hooked on the Look

But she hopes one day she will find someone
However she hopes sooner or later she is going to discover somebodyCredit score: Instagram

“Greater is all the time higher. 

“Hopefully I'll discover somebody sooner or later.”

One other girl who's aspired to have an even bigger backside half is Tiffany Conroy, from Eire.

She jetted off to Turkey for a Brazilian Butt Carry - however individuals reckon she's risking her life to suit magnificence requirements.

Regardless of being dubbed essentially the most harmful cosmetic surgery on the planet, the infamous Brazilian Butt Carry remains to be as widespread as ever.

Every year sees hundreds of magnificence lovers keen to threat their lives for a perkier bum and a smaller waist - however with one in 3,000 procedures leading to loss of life, the hourglass form comes at a excessive value.

The darkish statistics, nonetheless, wasn't sufficient to place off Tiffany.

After saving up sufficient money, the make-up artist jetted off to Turkey, sharing the journey together with her 4.4k followers on TikTok.

To ensure she was ready, Tiffany did a number of analysis and packed her baggage accordingly.

Amongst the gadgets she took with herself have been heaps of pads, feminine urinals so she would not have to take a seat all the way down to urinate, packs of painkillers, in addition to comfy bras.

As soon as the operation was over, the younger girl revealed she had bruised - however the brand new snatched waist and hips have been well worth the onerous restoration.

However regardless of showing to be pleased together with her new physique, Tiffany was met with criticism on-line.

''I can’t think about risking my life for a bbl however every to there [their] personal,'' one individual wrote.

Another person agreed, questioning: ''Isn’t this 1 of essentially the most harmful operations.''

After being slammed for risking her life to go underneath the knife, the wonder fanatic hit again and defined her causes for selecting BBL.

''I’ve needed this surgical procedure for years and years, what I used to be insecure about would have by no means been mounted by the health club.

''I researched my surgeon and hospital [...] rigorously,'' she mentioned, including that the medical skilled has by no means had any deaths.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post