I’m a teacher but still wear crop tops and mini dresses – it doesn’t make me any worse at my job

A WOMAN has shared how she received’t let something cease her sporting crop tops and mini clothes – even her job as a instructor. 

Social media consumer Sheena Lynn shared a video on her TikTok profile that hit again at critics, as she defined that the outfits she wears doesn’t have an effect on her capability within the classroom. 

A teacher has hit back at those who say she shouldn't wear mini dresses and crop tops
A instructor has hit again at those that say she should not put on mini clothes and crop topsCredit score: tiktok/@exceptionallyexcited

Sheena, whose TikTok profile is @exceptionallyexcited, shared a reel of her twirling for the digicam.

In it, the blonde instructor – who describes herself as “a millennial residing in a Tik Tok world” – is sporting a pearled cream crop prime.

She teamed this with a white ra-ra fashion mini skirt and silver sparkly heeled boots, and strutted her stuff as she turned to stroll away from the digicam. 

As she posed for her 26k followers, she wrote that regardless of her profession, she ought to be capable of put on what she needs when she needs.

Addressing individuals who suppose academics ought to gown conservatively always, she typed: “Sure, I’m a instructor. 

“However I’m nonetheless an grownup that likes to put on crop tops and mini clothes, have the occasional grownup beverage and leaves work at work.”

She then added: “Doesn’t imply I do my job any much less.” 

And it wasn’t lengthy earlier than her opinion acquired her social media followers and extra speaking.

The video racked up 26.2k likes because it went viral on the social media platform. 

Numerous customers additionally inundated the publish with their opinion within the remark part. 

One instructor TikToker wrote: “THIS. Academics are folks too!! 

“You’d be hard-pressed to seek out one other occupation as closely scrutinised as ours. You look fabulous.”

One other instructor was additionally in settlement, as they waded in on the controversy.

They wrote: “I imply I crowd surfed final night time at a metallic live performance! 

“We have to let off steam like everybody else!!!”

Whereas a 3rd said: “Thiiiiisssssss. I'm NOT knowledgeable 24/7. Doesn't make me much less succesful!”

And it appears the instructor had loads of mother and father on her aspect too, as in addition they joined within the dialog.

One stated: “As a guardian of two faculty aged kids WE LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!”

One other individual added: “I don’t care what my children’ academics do exterior enterprise hours so long as it doesn’t have an effect on my children!!”

Whereas one other social media fan identified: “I am unable to consider persons are instructing their children to base folks's values off what they put on. 

“Idk what my children' instructor wears, simply what she will be able to educate them.”

The teacher said what she wears outside of the classroom is her business only
The instructor stated what she wears exterior of the classroom is her enterprise solelyCredit score: tiktok/@exceptionallyexcited

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post