I’m a mum-of-six – five things I do to make my life easier & why I don’t let my kids use bath towels

ANY mum or dad will know that having one baby to take care of can include its justifiable share of challenges.

So spare a thought for Sharon, recognized on TikTok as @sharon.a.life, who has six kids to maintain in verify.

Sharon revealed five things she does to make her life easier at home
Sharon revealed 5 issues she does to make her life simpler at residenceCredit score: Tiktok/@sharon.a.life

In her newest video shared to social media, she will be seen providing her prime suggestions and methods that assist to make her life a "little bit simpler" at residence - they usually've gone down a storm on-line.

First up, she says her youngsters do not use tub towels.

"They every have their very own terry material gown with hood and the color of their very own selecting," Sharon explains.

"Not solely does this reduce down on laundry, nevertheless it additionally cuts down on individuals not having the ability to discover a towel."

Shifting onto quantity two, the busy mum explains how everybody's swimwear goes in the identical place - together with swimwear equipment.

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins if you spend £10 at present

"Which means everytime you say 'hey it is time to go to the pool,' there's by no means anybody that claims, 'I am unable to discover my swimwear!'" Sharon says.

The third tip the mum-of-six swears by is having two days out of the week which can be designated "no buddies day."

She explains: "It is so fantastic.

"I've two days per week the place I haven't got to take care of questions like, 'Can I am going right here? Can I am going there? The place are you going? The place is he going?

"One's a household day and one is only a hangout and chill day."

Sharon goes on to say that her fourth tip is storing Lego and puzzles beneath the couch in her major front room.

"Why? As a result of I am on this room a number of occasions a day and I can see when Lego and puzzles are omitted," she says.

"If I have been to have these within the playroom they'd be scattered each which method all the time.

"This retains the state of affairs in verify."

Shifting onto quantity 5, Sharon continues: "Most likely most vital to everybody's sanity within the family is that each Tuesday, I depart the home for a self-care date night time.

"I am not in control of dinner and I don't come residence till after mattress time!"

She captioned the publish: "It’s nonetheless fairly chaotic right here however these small issues assist make it rather less chaotic."

The video has since gone viral, racking up over 409, 000 views and lots of of feedback from different dad and mom.

"The 'no buddies' days are genius," wrote one.

A second penned: "I’ve bought 4 youngsters. I assign one color towel to every child. I all the time know whose is whose.

"I do the identical with their cups. Life altering!!!"

A 3rd commented: "The swimsuits all collectively has been life altering!"

In the meantime, a fourth famous: "I’ve completed the swimsuit factor for years. Neatest thing ever.

"We hold seaside towels, goggles, sunscreen all in the identical place."

One other penned: "Similar with our swim stuff!! It ALL goes in a single bin and downstairs… genius!!"

And yet another added: "I desperately want a self care night time!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post