I’m a mum-of-3 at 22 – people assume I’ve got no TV & my hobby is baby making but I don’t care, I’d have 10 if I could

A 22-YEAR-old mum-of-three who's now pregnant with twins has hit again at merciless trolls who all the time make the identical assumptions about her.

Amba, who's at the moment pregnant with twins, who shall be her fourth and fifth born, took to TikTok and shared a number of movies responding to a few of the pointless remarks she's acquired.

Amba, who is 22, is pregnant with twins, who will be her fourth and fifth born
Amba, who's 22, is pregnant with twins, who shall be her fourth and fifth bornCredit score: TikTok/@itsambaslife

The young mum shared some of the assumptions that people make about her
The younger mum shared a few of the assumptions that individuals make about herCredit score: TikTok/@itsambaslife

In a single video, she posted a message from a social media person which reads: "Do not you have got a TV? Hobbies?

"All you do is being a child making machine?

"That is not one thing to be happy with, it is one thing regarding, get some assist."

Amba, who might be seen pointing to her TV within the background, sarcastically responds: "No we do not personal a TV.

"I've by no means purchased a TV, I do not see using them.

"My interest is making infants!

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins once you spend £10 immediately

"I am making an attempt to have 2 by the point I am 30!

One other merciless remark the busy mum, who posts beneath the deal with @itsambaslife, has acquired reads: "That is too many children.

"For this reason individuals develop up so f* up. Youngsters are the satan.

"Abort all of them."

Moments later, Amba lifts up her high to disclose her burgeoning child bump and quips: "A bit too late for that!"

The movies have since racked up over 356,000 and been flooded with feedback on-line.

"Trigger children are superior and I might truthfully have 10 if I might," wrote one.

Amba replied: "Identical!"

A second penned: "5 boys 1 lady and my final little lady on the best way solely 28 with 7 - I could be barely loopy lol."

A 3rd commented: "So we're criticised after we say we do not need children, however then additionally criticised after we do."

In the meantime, a fourth quipped: "Maintain having multiples it would save a while."

One other added: "Ay I do not get the way it turns into their enterprise!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post