I weigh 300 pounds – dating can be difficult, but now I know men of all sizes are attracted to my fat body

A PLUS-SIZE lady is shutting down the haters and reminding those that seem like her that their our bodies are stunning.

Danielle Amanda, who weighs 300 kilos, stated that society’s fatphobic tendencies are the issue.

A plus-size woman said she is sick of hearing people say she can't attract hot guys
A plus-size lady stated she is sick of listening to folks say she will be able to't entice sizzling guysCredit score: TikTok / @confidentfearlessworthy

Amanda usually shares recommendation and galvanizing suggestions for plus-size girls on her TikTok (@confidentfearlessworthy).

Lately, she stated she’s had sufficient of the negativity round “fatness.”

“I get that I discuss so much about how being single is troublesome, and courting as a plus-size lady is troublesome, and it's,” she started.

“Nevertheless it’s solely due to fatphobia in society.”

She stated that when she started searching for a associate, she needed to change her mindset.

“One of many issues that I needed to unlearn once I began courting once more was pondering that no one could be drawn to me.

“That it might be unimaginable for someone to be drawn to me and my fats physique, and that I must settle, in any other case I’d be alone for the remainder of my life.”

Amanda stated these beliefs are merely not true.

“There are males of all shapes, and sizes, and races, and ethnicities, which are drawn to me and my fats physique.”

She thinks if different folks noticed the lads she has dated and attached with previously, they might be in whole shock.

“I've confirmed photos of the blokes that I've dated to my buddies and their jaws have dropped.

“It's a little insulting, however I perceive.”

Whereas it's “unfathomable” to some folks that a lady who seems like Amanda may land sizzling guys, she stated she has carried out so many instances.

“All our bodies can discover love. All our bodies are worthy of affection.”

Amanda argues that society has been brainwashed into pondering sure persons are dateable whereas others usually are not.

“It’s all bulls*** on the finish of the day.

“So, if in case you have a choice that excludes a whole group of individuals, meaning you’ve listened to what society has advised you and also you’ve by no means questioned it as soon as, and it is best to in all probability do this.”

She ended with an empowering assertion.

“Fats persons are engaging, horny, sizzling, lovable. And we are going to exit and discover this stuff, whether or not you need us to or not.”

Viewers applauded her take.

“They actually underestimate how many individuals are attracted to greater our bodies. Not ashamed to say I actually made a residing off that for a great 5 years,” one lady admitted.

“Sure! Folks get so aggressively offended after they see how sizzling a few of my previous companions are and I’m small fats. I’m certain it’s 10x worse for bigger girls,” added one other.

Amanda wanted to remind women who look like her that they are beautiful
Amanda needed to remind girls who seem like her that they're stunningCredit score: TikTok / @confidentfearlessworthy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post