I was short of space so turned a corner of my bedroom into my girl’s room, it’s so grown up – more mums should do it

A MUM has taken to TikTok to share how she turned a nook of her bed room right into a particular spot for her daughter - and individuals are loving her artful thought. 

Victoria revealed how she wallpapered the alcove to make it an area of its personal and stuffed it along with her toddler’s issues. 

Victoria revealed before that the corner had been used as a walk-in wardrobe, with rails and a chest of drawers
Victoria revealed earlier than that the nook had been used as a walk-in wardrobe, with rails and a chest of drawersCredit score: TikTok/@vhunterr

After, the cosy nook is completely transformed thanks to some wallpaper, a rug and some new furniture
After, the cosy nook is totally reworked because of some wallpaper, a rug and a few new furnishingsCredit score: TikTok/@vhunterr

Victoria, identified on-line as @vhunterr, commonly shares life updates and parenting suggestions along with her 312,000 followers. 

Through the 53-second video, she stated: “I needed to offer my daughter her personal house in my bed room, so I made a decision to brighten this little nook for her.”

First, the 21-year-old is seen clearing and cleansing the alcove, earlier than overlaying it in inexperienced, floral wallpaper. 

In a single nook she provides just a little free-standing shelf and locations a brand-new mattress on the other wall. 

As soon as the wallpaper’s dried, she provides two white cabinets, a mirror and a few image frames. 

She finishes off her daughter’s nook with a fluffy rug, a basket stuffed along with her toys and an indication on the wall of her title, ‘Talia’. 

Followers liked the mum’s artful thought, with the video gaining greater than 49,700 likes and 427,000 views. 

Within the feedback, Victoria’s followers shared their reactions, with one writing: “From only a wardrobe and sum hangers to a extremely cute and cozy place in your infant.”

One other stated: “My mother made me a 'cosy nook' once I was little & it’s such a core reminiscence for me.”

A 3rd wrote: “I like this. You probably did an incredible job. I like the way it seems.”

Another person put: “You’re such a great mother.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post