Fox News Valentine’s Day Chat Takes A Turn With Anchor's Divorce Announcement

Fox Information anchor Julie Banderas introduced she was getting a divorce throughout an on-air dialogue about Valentine’s Day.

“Fuck Valentine’s Day,” Banderas advised “Gutfeld!” host Greg Gutfeld on Thursday. “It's silly. I imply, even once I was married, I didn’t get shit.”

Gutfeld mused on Banderas’ marital standing.

“Nicely, I'm going to break up. I'm going to go forward and say it right here for the primary time,” stated Banderas, asserting her cut up from Andrew Sansone, her husband of 13 years.

“Thanks, everybody. Congratulations are so as,” she added after receiving some viewers applause. “That was breaking information.”

Banderas then declared Valentine’s Day a “Hallmark vacation,” “silly” and “completely ridiculous.”

After the present, a Twitter person prompt Banderas was “going to say she was kidding on social media later tonight.”

“I wasn’t kidding,” she responded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post