Attention, Readers: The Latest Kindle Is 25% Off Today

<a href="https://www.amazon.com/kindle-the-lightest-and-most-compact-kindle/dp/B09SWV3BYH?tag=kristenadaway-20&ascsubtag=63eb9678e4b0255caaee1a86%2C-1%2C-1%2Cd%2C0%2C0%2Chp-fil-am%3D0%2C0%3A0%2C0%2C0%2C0" target="_blank" role="link" data-amazon-link="true" rel="sponsored" class=" js-entry-link cet-external-link" data-vars-item-name="Kindle's 2022 6-inch e-reader" data-vars-item-type="text" data-vars-unit-name="63eb9678e4b0255caaee1a86" data-vars-unit-type="buzz_body" data-vars-target-content-id="https://www.amazon.com/kindle-the-lightest-and-most-compact-kindle/dp/B09SWV3BYH?tag=kristenadaway-20&ascsubtag=63eb9678e4b0255caaee1a86%2C-1%2C-1%2Cd%2C0%2C0%2Chp-fil-am%3D0%2C0%3A0%2C0%2C0%2C0" data-vars-target-content-type="url" data-vars-type="web_external_link" data-vars-subunit-name="article_body" data-vars-subunit-type="component" data-vars-position-in-subunit="0">Kindle's 2022 6-inch e-reader</a>

HuffPost could obtain a share from purchases made through hyperlinks on this web page. Each merchandise is independently chosen by the HuffPost Procuring staff. Costs and availability are topic to alter.

If studying extra is in your listing of resolutions for the brand new 12 months, proper now's your finest likelihood to take a step towards your objective. For a restricted time, you may get the most recent Kindle e-reader for solely$74.99 (25% off) at Amazon and Goal. And based on Goal’s web site, its sale ends at this time — so make sure to act quick.

The 6-inch mannequin hit the market in October of final 12 months and provides a ton of neat options bookworms will certainly love, together with an extremely light-weight design, upgraded high-resolution show, prolonged battery life and twice as a lot storage as earlier fashions so you may dig into much more juicy books. It is available in black and blue, and has a compact design that you may simply retailer and tackle the go.

And should you’re on the fence about studying your favourite books on a tool, know the Kindle’s display screen is glare-free and has a paper-like show so it feels much like studying a bodily e book. It additionally has an adjustable entrance gentle and darkish mode to make studying simple each within the daytime and within the wee hours of the evening.

Should you want a bit extra convincing on whether or not this Kindle is best for you, let these glowing Amazon critiques additional persuade you (plus, it already has over 1,500 five-star rankings):

“To date my favourite buy from Amazon. I’m a dad continuously shifting round and I used to be having bother sitting down and having fun with a superb e book. I’m in a position to learn my kindle once I feed my son, once I’m on breaks at work, and once I’m winding down. If I've to set it down, it’s simple to take with me and begin again the place I left off. I truthfully want studying from precise paper and ink, however the kindle simply makes it a lot simpler.” — Evan Zamora

“I haven’t had a kindle since they first got here out, however I like having one once more! I just like the simplicity of this; I simply wished to learn a e book, and that is good for that. It suits properly in my purse with out weighing it down, and the battery lasts lengthy sufficient that I can deliver it wherever I'm going and pull it out wherever/at any time when!” — April Doyle

“Obtained my new Kindle at this time and I couldn’t be happier. I like to learn however holding most books for greater than quarter-hour hurts my fingers. Thanks arthritis! I personal an older Kindle Hearth and it was simply OK. It was cumbersome and my fingers couldn’t take it. This new Kindle is a sport changer! Compact, gentle, simple to make use of and, better of all, it suits in my purse so I can take it anyplace. Significantly, what’s to not love? Should you like to learn and battle with arthritis then that is the right e-reader for you.” — Msdusti

JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds

5 Wi-fi Earbuds That Are Simply As Good As AirPods

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post