“Love is Blind” Season 2-star Iyanna McNeely not too long ago shared an emotional video in regards to the dissolution of her marriage with Jarrette Jones after their divorce was finalized on Wednesday.
McNeely mentioned that getting a divorce felt like a type of “grief” in a video she posted on TikTok Wednesday.
“I’m crying for that lady that I used to be at first of this marriage, and I used to be so hopeful,” she mentioned by tears. “And I had much less baggage, and I used to be optimistic, and I used to be healed.”
“And I’m crying for that marriage I believed may work,” she continued. “I’m crying for that man I believed he was.”
McNeely mentioned that the 2 shared good moments however that “shit hit the wall” when “Love is Blind” stopped filming.
She added the connection “drained the life out of me.”

Followers have been launched to Jones and McNeely on the favored Netflix actuality relationship present after Season 2 premiered in February. The couple met on the present, which supplies strangers a possibility so far with out seeing one another. Couples who select to get engaged need to finally determine whether or not or to not get married on the altar on their wedding ceremony day.
McNeely and Jones received married on the present. A follow-up three-episode reunion particular that confirmed them nonetheless collectively premiered on Netflix in September. However the couple had introduced their separation on Instagram in August earlier than the particular aired.
“After a lot thought, we’re saddened to share that we now have separated and can start the method of divorcing,” the joint assertion learn. “Whereas we now have love for one another, our lives are going in numerous instructions, and that’s OK.”
Jones advised Individuals in a press release on Wednesday that he and McNeely will stay pals.
“I’ll proceed to want her nothing however the easiest,” he mentioned.
McNeely posted a video on TikTok on Thursday thanking individuals for his or her outpouring of affection and assist after she shared her tearful video.
“I’m OK. What you witnessed was simply an accumulation of emotions and issues that I’ve been processing actually for, a very very long time now,” she mentioned, including that she was “therapeutic” and “grieving” whereas she was nonetheless within the relationship with Jones.
Post a Comment