Keke Palmer Shuts Down Trolls Who Called Her 'Ugly' With The Best Response

Keke Palmer has a message for web trolls who say she seems to be “ugly” with out make-up.

“I simply noticed a number of feedback of ppl saying I used to be ugly trigger I wasn’t carrying any make-up,” the “Nope” actor wrote in a Twitter thread on Tuesday. “And I actually need y’all to get the assistance y’all want as a result of make-up isn’t actual. I’m stunning in actual life, due to who I'm, not what I appear like.”

“I want I may bottle how I really feel about myself and promote it,” she continued. “As a result of some folks take feedback to coronary heart and these ppl simply say something. I imply actually it’s insane to say anybody is ugly, however particularly me.”

Palmer didn’t title the individuals who made these feedback, however she obtained an outpouring of help from many different Twitter customers together with fellow actor Niecy Nash, who shared some smart phrases.

“Lady let auntie inform you this: hating folks ain’t blissful,” Nash wrote. “And blissful folks ain’t hating! Mmmkay.”

Palmer despatched social media ablaze over the weekend when she introduced in the midst of her “Saturday Night time Reside” monologue that she’s anticipating her first child together with her boyfriend Darius Jackson. She made the announcement by eradicating her jacket to reveal her stomach onstage.

“This has been the most important blessing,” she mentioned throughout her set. “And I'm so excited — I’m going to be a mother!”

Following her look on “SNL,” Palmer was photographed on Monday having a date evening with Jackson at a New York Rangers vs. St. Louis Blues hockey recreation at Madison Sq. Backyard in New York Metropolis, Folks reported.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post