Bad Bunny Announces Why He's ‘Taking A Break’ In 2023

From touchdown the lead in Marvel’s first Latino live-action movie to “Un Verano Sin Ti” turning into the first-ever album to be nominated for Album of the Yr at each the Grammys and the Latin Grammys, 2022 has been fairly the historic yr for rapper Dangerous Bunny.

Now, in Billboard’s newest cowl story, the Puerto Rican star is sharing that he’s prepared for some much-deserved relaxation.

“2023 is for me, for my bodily well being, my emotional well being to breathe, take pleasure in my achievements,” the 28-year-old defined.

“We’re going to have a good time. Let’s go right here, let’s go there, let’s go on the boat. I've a few sporadic commitments, and I’ll go to the studio, however there’s no stress. Bear in mind your self, cabrón. You’ve labored your ass off,” he added.

Dangerous Bunny — who was introduced as Apple Music’s first Latino Artist of the Yr final month — opened up about witnessing his profession “flip” for the higher after his El Último Tour del Mundo tour hit bigger venues earlier this yr.

“My profession has had many flips, many factors of inflection the place I’m right here, after which out of the blue I’m there. In order that tour was very, very cabrona, very euphoric,” he mentioned. “After I went to the stadiums, my solely level of reference was the stadium reveals in Puerto Rico [in December 2021]. These two reveals in Puerto Rico have been arduous, arduous, arduous. I aged three years, I swear. I loved it in the long run, however there was a number of stress.”

“And I assumed this tour can be the identical, however from the very first present in Orlando, it has been a lot enjoyable,” he continued.

In April, Dangerous Bunny, who lately starred reverse Brad Pitt within the thriller “Bullet Practice,” gushed about his pleasure to tackle an upcoming position in Marvel’s Spider-Man spinoff, “El Muerto,” in regards to the adventures of a superpowered luchador.

“I really like wrestling. I’m a professional wrestler, I don’t know if you realize,” the musician, born Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, informed the CinemaCon crowd on the time, in a nod to his Wrestlemania debut final yr. “Because of this I really like this character. I believe it’s the right position for me. It is going to be epic.”

“El Muerto” is ready to hit theaters on Jan. 12, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post