Margot Robbie Explains What Was Really Going On In Those Cara Delevingne 'Crying' Photos

Margot Robbie is able to proper some wrongs.

The “Wolf of Wall Avenue” actor spoke to Self-importance Honest about pictures of her that went viral earlier this yr during which she was reportedly “crying” and “wanting distressed” after visiting her good friend Cara Delevingne’s house.

All was not because it appeared, Robbie informed the journal, and he or she even needed to discipline questions from her mom, who referred to as to ask if she and Delevingne had been OK.

“I’m like, ‘To begin with, sure and sure,’” the actor stated, sounding “exasperated,” in accordance with Self-importance Honest.

“‘And second of all, I’m not at Cara’s home — I’m outdoors an Airbnb that I used to be renting for 5 days! And I’m not crying!’” she stated. “I had one thing in my eye. I’m attempting to seize my face masks, attempting to carry a espresso cup, and I couldn’t get a hair outta my eye.”

Whereas Robbie stated she all the time needs to “right” false narratives that floor, “you simply can’t.” The actor stated that generally all you are able to do is “look the opposite manner.”

Mario Sorrenti photographs Margot Robbie for Vanity Fair's December 2022 issue.
Mario Sorrenti images Margot Robbie for Self-importance Honest's December 2022 problem.
Mario Sorrenti/Self-importance Honest

Hailey Bieber lately corrected the same rumor that surfaced after she was photographed showing to cry on the Met Gala in 2021.

After followers shouted “Selena” (referencing her husband Justin Bieber’s ex, Selena Gomez), it regarded like Justin mouthed “don’t cry” to Hailey, earlier than the mannequin put sun shades on.

Although Hailey later stated she had heard the “Selena” chants, she set the file straight on Alexa Cooper’s “Name Her Daddy” podcast in September.

“It wasn’t making me cry. Though it’s a really disrespectful factor to do in direction of anyone, I felt like I had one thing in my eye, that was [it],” Hailey stated, getting animated. “See that’s what goes to indicate you how out of context issues may be seen, when he’s, like, attempting to assist me.”

The entertainer added that Bieber was really mouthing “you’re good,” not “don’t cry” within the video clips that circulated.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post