Kerry Washington Recalls The Time She Stored Her Breast Milk In The White House Fridge

Kerry Washington spilled the tea this week on a really particular mother hack she got here up with.

On Tuesday’s episode of “The Jennifer Hudson Present,” Washington revealed that she as soon as used the White Home fridge to retailer her breast milk throughout President Barack Obama’s remaining celebration in workplace.

“I used to be nursing on the time and I keep in mind I introduced my pump with me, simply in case. And thank God, as a result of at 2 a.m., I used to be like, ‘Can anyone present me just a little closet the place I can go and pump?’” Washington recalled. “As a result of I’m not prepared to go away this celebration!”

Host Jennifer Hudson, seemingly impressed, requested: “You set it within the fridge on the White Home?”

When Washington confirmed, the lately minted EGOT winner quipped in reply: “That child received some particular milk!”

Washington, the star of Shonda Rhimes’ “Scandal,” shares a son, Caleb Kelechi, 6, and a daughter, Isabelle Amarachi, 8, along with her husband, Nnamdi Asomugha.

Final month, Washington appeared in Netflix’s fantasy movie “The College for Good and Evil,” through which college students are whisked away to a magical faculty for future fairy-tale heroes and villains. Washington gushed on social media about how a lot she liked enjoying Professor Dovey within the film.

“She’s an amalgamation of a number of the superb academics (together with my mother!) that I’ve had all through my life,” Washington wrote of her character, an teacher for the college’s “good college students,” in an Instagram caption alongside a clipfrom thefilm.

“She’s passionate, hilarious, and tremendous spirited,” the Emmy winner went on. “What a magical expertise it was to get to play with this proficient forged, writers and director.”

“The College for Good and Evil,” directed by Paul Feig and based mostly on the best-selling e-book sequence by Soman Chainani, additionally stars Sophia Ann Caruso, Sofia Wylie, Michelle Yeoh and Charlize Theon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post