Singer Maren Morris Uses Tucker Carlson Insult To Raise $100K For Trans Groups

Tucker Carlson referred to as singer Maren Morris a “lunatic nation music particular person” for her allyship with trans individuals ― so she made merchandise with the phrase and raised over $100,000 for transgender teams.

It began final month, when Morris referred to as out Brittany Aldean, the spouse of nation star Jason Aldean, for an Instagram submit that stated: “I’d actually wish to thank my dad and mom for not altering my gender after I went via my tomboy part. I like this girly life.”

Following backlash to her submit, Aldean doubled down with an much more transphobic tackle her Instagram tales.

“Advocating for the genital mutilation of kids beneath the disguise of affection and calling it ‘gender affirming care’ is without doubt one of the worst evils,” she stated. “I'll all the time help my kids and do what I can to guard their innocence.”

In a tweet in regards to the feedback, Morris reminded Aldean, “It’s really easy to, like, not be a scumbag human? Promote your clip-ins and zip it, Rebellion Barbie.”

Whereas discussing the change on his Fox Information program, Carlson dubbed Morris a “lunatic nation music particular person” ― and the singer beloved it:

She began promoting T-shirts branded with the moniker and pledged her proceeds to Trans Lifeline and the GLAAD Transgender Media Program.

On Saturday, she stated on Twitter that she’d raised greater than $100,000.

“Have a terrific Labor Day weekend, lunatics,” she wrote, with a rainbow emoji.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post