Youngsters could say the darndest issues, however dad and momtweet about them within the funniest methods. To that finish, each week, we spherical up probably the most hilarious quips from dad and mom on Twitter to unfold the enjoyment.
Scroll right down to learn the most recent batch, and observe @HuffPostParents on Twitter for extra!
I need my 13 12 months outdated to know how necessary honesty is but in addition know that she is 12 when children eat free.
— Simon Holland (@simoncholland) July 10, 2022
Grandparents are so wild. My son was crying that he needed apple juice tonight and my mother was like “I’ll run to the shop actual fast! It’ll simply take a second!”
— josie duffy rice (@jduffyrice) July 10, 2022
My child is having a rock sale on the park as a result of ‘everybody sells lemonade however nobody sells rocks’.
— OyVeyLady (@OyVeyLady) July 12, 2022
I used the outdated “I gave start to you” on my daughter, she stated “That was one time”.
— uncle mother (@mayamanion) July 11, 2022
Laying on my mattress and my 4yo asks to play in my hair. She begins combing it gently; it feels beautiful.
— la negra tiene tumbao (@beequammie) July 11, 2022
8yo comes within the room after her tub and asks me why the 4yo has scissors in my hair?!
Expensive reader: my 4yo was "combing" my hair w/scissors b/c she "could not discover a comb" 🙃
4 12 months outdated is furious as a result of she thought we had been travelling by FAIRY.. not FERRY 😬
— Daisy Haggard (@daisy_haggard) July 11, 2022
The best way my children use toothpaste they’ll by no means have a cavity of their rest room sink
— Vinod Chhaproo (@Chhapiness) July 11, 2022
My toddler insisted that I maintain her and is now crying as a result of I’m touching her and all of the sudden I’m questioning this complete motherhood factor
— Actual Life Mommy (@reallifemommy3) July 12, 2022
I’m sorry for what I stated whereas I used to be putting in the automotive seat
— One Awkward Mother (@oneawkwardmom) July 10, 2022
I am a mother to teenagers, so I simply added sigh and eye roll interpreter to my resume
— KJ (@IDontSpeakWhine) July 12, 2022
My daughter is studying a e book of trivia for teenagers and requested, "Have you learnt about William Jennings Bryan?" and now I'm attempting to elucidate to her what the gold normal is and I received a 5 on the AP US Historical past check and am an economics reporter however I'm FLOP SWEATING
— Wailin Wong (@VelocityWong) July 10, 2022
My 4-year-old launched me to his new imaginary pal. After I requested what occurred to his different imaginary pal, he stated, "oh, she's useless." Youngsters are creepy.
— A Bearer Of Dad Information (@HomeWithPeanut) July 10, 2022
6: You’re simply as lovely as that cemetery, mama!
— Marissa 💚💛 (@michimama75) July 10, 2022
Me: …thank…you?
My 5yo received an argument with me by saying “I’m simply going to agree with myself”
— Kevin The Dad (@kevinthedad) July 12, 2022
I used to be a horrible mom right this moment and advised my youngsters that I hated their art work. Properly, what I actually stated was, ‘Please don’t shade on the partitions’ however apparently it’s the identical factor
— Maryfairyboberry🧚🏻♀️ (@maryfairybobrry) July 11, 2022
At some point you are younger and wild, home windows down blasting rock n roll, subsequent factor you understand you are singing alongside to Disney soundtracks when your children aren’t even within the automotive
— One Awkward Mother (@oneawkwardmom) July 12, 2022
Are you really the "worst mother or father to have ever existed within the galaxy" or do your children simply want a snack?
— Henpecked Hal (@HenpeckedHal) July 9, 2022
Each time I am watching cartoons with my 5-year-old she checks on me to ensure I am paying consideration. If I am not, I get in hassle. This feels much less like a enjoyable exercise and extra like I am being held hostage by a imply woman.
— Marcy G (@BunAndLeggings) July 14, 2022
Banished to the “quiet room” in church as a result of the toddler shushed the pastor. Our household historical past of skepticism stays robust.
— NicholasG (@Dad_At_Law) July 10, 2022
youngsters will drain you of each ounce of endurance and vitality and sanity and proper earlier than you lose it have a look at you with their candy eyes and ask you for a snack
— That Mother Tho (@mom_tho) July 15, 2022
I get it toddlers, I too might be pacified with a e book and a sippy cup
— Katie D (@KatieDeal99) July 11, 2022
i requested 7 to fold the blanket he had gotten out. so he took it, unfold it out on the ground, rolled himself up in it and cried for six minutes as a result of "it is unattainable".
— Dadman Strolling (@dadmann_walking) July 12, 2022
Sorry we’re late… my 6yo requested what 100 plus 100 was and she or he didn’t like after I advised her 200.
— Snarky Mommy (@SnarkyMommy78) July 13, 2022
Post a Comment