Kim Kardashian Says She'd Consider Eating Poop To Look Younger

Kim Kardashian will apparently do no matter it takes to look youthful.

“I’ll attempt something,” the sweetness and actuality TV mogul informed The New York Occasions in a latest interview about her new skincare line. “When you informed me that I actually needed to eat poop each single day and I'd look youthful, I would. I simply may.”

The brand new line, SKKN by Kim, is a nine-product pores and skin routine mirroring her personal elaborate routine: cleanser, toner, exfoliator, hyaluronic acid serum, vitamin C serum, face cream, eye cream, oil drops and evening oil. The model launches subsequent month and joins her current make-up and shapewear strains, KKW Magnificence and Skims.

The 9 objects come to an eye-popping whole of $630, which Kardashian informed the Occasions was obligatory with a purpose to embrace the components she wished. She stated she makes use of the merchandise on her neck and décolletage all the best way “right down to my nipples.”

The Occasions clarified that, as but, “excrement will not be one of many components in Ms. Kardashian’s new skincare line.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post