
Lupita Sanchez/Café Metzli
“I really feel so proud that I may also help girls obtain their objectives, simply how I’m attaining my very own objectives.”
- Lupita Sanchez
A 12-ounce bag of Café Metzli's darkish roast
Grown in excessive altitudes within the Bella Vista, Chiapas, area of Mexico, this darkish roast provides off taste notes of black cherry, darkish chocolate and plum. The beans had been grown, harvested and bought from the Bella Vista Girls's Group. These flavorful entire beans had been grown within the in soil wealthy with clay minerals, and are handled with a sun-washing and drying course of.
A 12-ounce bag of restricted version espresso mix celebrating La Catrina
Café Metzli's wealthy darkish roast mix celebrates maybe probably the most acknowledged image of Mexico's Día de los Muertos: La Catrina. These beans come floor and had been made utilizing the identical sun-washing and drying course of as the standard darkish roast. As soon as brewed, there are added notes of cinnamon.Like all of Café Metzli's beans, they had been bought at truthful pricing and harvested by the Bella Vista Girls's Group.



Post a Comment