Barack Obama Sends Heartfelt Message To Michelle Obama On Mother's Day

Former President Barack Obama despatched a heartfelt message to his spouse Michelle Obama for Mom’s Day on Twitter.

He began his tweet by encouraging folks to honor the “moms and mother-figures” immediately.

“Glad Mom’s Day! I hope you all let the mothers and mother-figures in your life understand how a lot they imply to you,” Obama wrote.

Obama then thanked his spouse for her sacrifices as a mom to their daughters Malia, 23, and Sasha, 20.

“Michelle Obama, thanks for being an exquisite mom to our daughters and to so many others world wide.”

Whereas receiving adoration from her husband, Michelle Obama honored her mom, Marian Robinson, on Mom’s Day by sharing a brand new exhibit in her namesake on the Obama Presidential Middle.

The previous first woman spoke extremely of her mom whereas discussing the brand new “Opening the White Home” exhibit in an Instagram video.

“My mom gave me that nonstop, unconditional love that was so vital for me to develop up. In so some ways she fostered in me a deep sense of confidence in who I used to be and who I could possibly be,” Obama mentioned within the temporary video.

The forthcoming exhibit will characteristic parts of “group, household, bringing folks in and making a welcoming house.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post