Megan Thee Stallion Opens Up About Alleged Tory Lanez Shooting: 'I Was Really Scared'

Megan Thee Stallion is talking out in her first tv interview in regards to the capturing incident involving Tory Lanez, saying she thought he may “shoot me and kill me.”

The Grammy-winning rapper has mentioned that whereas using in an SUV with Lanez following a celebration at Kylie Jenner’s Hollywood Hills home in July 2020, she was shot a number of instances within the toes, for which she was hospitalized and underwent surgical procedure.

“I used to be actually scared, ’trigger I had by no means been shot at earlier than,” the rapper tells Gayle King by way of tears in a clip from the “CBS Mornings” interview set to air on Monday.

Whereas the 2 have each addressed the altercation in varied songs and social media posts ― Stallion publicly accused Lanez of being the shooter in an Instagram Dwell again in August ― that is the primary time Stallion will totally clarify the occasions that led as much as the incident on digital camera in her personal phrases.

“It was an argument as a result of I used to be able to go and all people else wasn’t able to go,” she mentioned, describing their disagreement as “regular pal stuff” to King. “It shouldn’t have gotten this loopy.”

“So I get out of the automobile and it’s like all the things occurs so quick. And all I hear is that this man screaming,” Stallion continued, explaining that Lanez advised her to “Dance, bitch” earlier than opening fireplace — a element a detective on the case talked about in prior testimony when relaying Stallion’s account of the evening.

“He began capturing. And I’m identical to, ‘Oh, my God.’ Like, he shot a few instances,” Stallion added. “And I used to be so scared.”

“I don’t know if he’s gonna shoot one thing that’s, like, tremendous essential,” she mentioned. “I don’t know if he might shoot me and kill me.”

Lanez, born Daystar Shemuel Shua Peterson, was initially charged with carrying a hid weapon and was later charged with a felony assault with a semiautomatic firearm, private use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded and unregistered firearm in a car. If convicted, he faces a most sentence of twenty-two years and eight months behind bars, Selection reported.

He has denied the allegations and pleaded not responsible to all expenses in November 2020.

Tory Lanez was taken into custody this month for allegedly violating terms of a pre-trial protective order.
Tory Lanez was taken into custody this month for allegedly violating phrases of a pre-trial protecting order.
by way of Related Press

Throughout a preliminary listening to within the Lanez case final 12 months, nevertheless, Los Angeles Police Division detective Ryan Stogner mentioned Stallion advised him on the time that Lanez “supplied her cash and begged her to please not say something,” telling her that he was on probation.

The Canadian rapper was arrested once more earlier this month after a choose dominated that his social media posts directed at Stallion violated a protecting order that required him to not have any contact with the rapper. Lanez has since posted bail and been launched from custody.

The following courtroom listening to will likely be in September.

Stallion seemingly addressed her authorized battle with Lanez in a fiery new monitor titled “Plan B” she first unveiled at Coachella after which dropped final week; it has left followers closely speculating over its lyrics.

“This tune could be very motherfucking private to me,” she mentioned from the pageant’s stage. “It’s to whom the fuck it might concern, and I actually really feel like my girls will fuck with me on this one.”

Hearken to the tune beneath.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post