Hailey Bieber Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors: 'Leave Me Alone'

Hailey Bieber is setting the document straight.

The mannequin was fast to appropriate rumors that surfaced shortly after she attended the 2022 Grammy Awards on Sunday alongside her husband, Justin Bieber.

Hailey Bieber wore a beautiful white gown by Saint Laurent to the award present, which led to some retailers speculating that the draped match of the gown was a doable being pregnant trace.

“Followers are satisfied Hailey Bieber is pregnant after she walks Grammys crimson carpet in flowing robe with husband Justin Bieber,” Radar On-line wrote, in a display screen seize captured by the Instagram account Feedback By Celebs.

The 25-year-old shut the article down with one easy remark.

“I’m not pregnant go away me alone,” she wrote.

Fellow celebrities have been fast to touch upon the Instagram. E!’s Morgan Stewart referred to as the report “So fucking annoying” and entrepreneur Stephanie Shepherd added that “that is insane.”

Commenters additionally had one thing to say based mostly on the truth that the rumor was merely based mostly on Hailey Bieber’s “flowing robe,” and identified Justin Bieber’s selection of outfit ― a customized outsized Balenciaga go well with.

“Okay however we’re not gonna speculate about Justin being pregnant? In that outsized go well with??” one commenter wrote, whereas one other added, “I wouldn’t be shocked if some have been satisfied that Justin Bieber is pregnant too due to his outfit.”

However one remark mentioned all of it: “Normalize 👏 folks 👏 asserting 👏 their 👏 personal 👏 pregnancies 👏 if 👏 and 👏 when 👏 they’re 👏 prepared.”

The Biebers walk the red carpet for the 64th Annual Grammy Awards on April 3 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Biebers stroll the crimson carpet for the sixty fourth Annual Grammy Awards on April 3 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Amy Sussman through Getty Photos

The mannequin just lately shut down discuss of getting youngsters this yr throughout a candid interview with WSJ. Journal, printed in February.

“I believe ideally within the subsequent couple of years we'd strive,” the Rhode founder, who married Justin Bieber in 2018, mentioned. “However there’s a motive they name it strive, proper? You don’t understand how lengthy that course of is ever going to take. Undoubtedly no youngsters this yr; that will be slightly bit hectic, I believe.”

“There’s this factor that occurs for ladies once you get married. All people all the time assumes it’s: First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the child,” Hailey Bieber mentioned.

“Effectively, what about all of the issues I wish to accomplish in my enterprise? I believe I had it ingrained in my head that I used to be going to wish to have youngsters straight away and I used to be going to wish to have youngsters tremendous, tremendous younger. Then I turned 25 and I’m like, I’m nonetheless tremendous, tremendous younger!” she added.

Justin and Hailey Bieber attend Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium on Feb. 13 in Inglewood, California.
Justin and Hailey Bieber attend Tremendous Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium on Feb. 13 in Inglewood, California.
Kevin Mazur through Getty Photos

Biebers apart, many celebrities have mentioned how painful it's to have followers and media retailers speculate about being pregnant rumors.

Chrissy Teigen just lately requested followers to not touch upon her abdomen, because the entertainer mentioned she was present process IVF and the “bloating is a bitch.”

“I humbly beg you to cease asking if I’m pregnant as a result of whereas I do know it’s mentioned with excited, good intentions, it simply form of sucks to listen to as a result of I'm the other of pregnant!” the “Cravings” cookbook creator mentioned on Instagram in February.

“But in addition like please cease asking folks, anybody, in the event that they’re pregnant,” Teigen added. “I mentioned this within the feedback and bought yelled at as a result of the web is wild however I’d moderately be the one to inform you and never some poor girl who will look you within the eyes via tears and that’s the way you lastly study.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post