What did Sienna Mae say in her Reflections blog?

SIENNA Mae is a TikToker and influencer who's also called a member of the Hype Home.

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, Sienna launched a weblog on the platform Medium.

Sienna Mae is a TikToker
Sienna Mae is a TikToker

What did Sienna Mae say in her Reflections weblog?

"I haven’t even been 18 an entire week but however the choices I've needed to make as a brand new grownup are difficult me in ways in which make me want I might simply return to being a child," Sienna writes within the opening traces of her Reflections weblog publish.

In Could of 2021, Sienna Mae was accused of sexual assault by a good friend of a fellow Hype Home member and her self-proclaimed "former good friend," Jack Wright, to which she has denied.

"For eight lengthy grueling months I have been combating to avoid wasting friendships, to avoid wasting enterprise relationships, to avoid wasting my very own psychological well being," she wrote in her January 2022 weblog publish.

Sienna went on so as to add that her publicists have launched an announcement to the media, and her authorized workforce will probably pursue a lawsuit in opposition to Wright for defamation of character.

"There was no police investigation - not even a police report back to our information - no costs, no personal lawsuit and no contact between Sienna and Jack or their respective authorized groups in lots of months," the assertion from her publicist learn.

The weblog publish continued: "I am so uninterested in combating. I am so uninterested in seeing the hate and other people taking sides. My coronary heart hurts for my mates, my household and other people I affiliate with who're getting bullied on their very own social media accounts simply because they know me."

Within the weblog, Sienna writes that after she was requested to be a member of the Hype Home actuality present, she wasn't positive of the connection standing between her and Wright.

The influencer goes on to disclaim any claims that she and Wright did something greater than kiss, and provides that she was confused about their standing your entire time they had been "collectively."

"I want I knew then what I do know now. I want we had laid out boundaries that made sense to us each, that protected each of us from feeling weak or misled," she continued.

"I don’t know plenty of different individuals who at 17 understand how to try this with their companions, however I'd've appreciated to have tried. I want I knew that each time he did one thing good for me didn’t essentially imply that he needed to be my real-life boyfriend and never simply my web boyfriend.

"I want we knew, collectively, how poisonous the connection had grow to be earlier than it spun out the way in which it did."

On the finish of her weblog publish, Sienna goes on to as soon as once more apologize to Wright, writing: "I apologize if there have been instances that I made you are feeling uncomfortable. I'm sorry if something I ever did triggered different issues you could have skilled or any emotions of discomfort."

Who's Sienna Mae?

Sienna Mae Gomez is called a body-positive TikToker who's a member of the content material collective referred to as the Hype Home.

She has greater than 21million followers on her two TikTok accounts.

The 18-year-old star, who can also be a aggressive dancer, has grown to grow to be one of many platform's greatest influencers.

This got here after certainly one of her movies went viral in August 2020, catapulting her to on-line stardom.

Since then she has signed up with a expertise company in addition to partnering with cosmetics model Maybelline.

She is now a starring member of Netflix's Hype Home actuality sequence.

"Past all else, Sienna is a artistic, loving, and energetic younger lady whose foremost aim is to point out the world her coronary heart for efficiency, artwork, and group," her private web site biography states.

On Instagram, Sienna has over 2million followers.

Sienna Mae is a member of the Hype House
Sienna Mae is a member of the Hype HomeCredit score: Getty Photographs - Getty

What's Sienna Mae's internet price?

In a Cosmopolitan article from January of 2021, the outlet estimated Sienna Mae to have a internet price of round $150,000.

As of 2022, she is considered price no less than $1million.

The 18-year-old has over 352K followers on YouTube.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post