Teen Mom Bristol Palin SLAMS body-shaming troll as a ‘d**k’ and calls weight gain just ‘happy pounds’

TEEN Mother Bristol Palin didn't maintain again on a body-shaming troll as she labeled them a "d**okay" after she was criticized.

The 31-year-old has been fairly open about her physique, beforehand present process tummy tuck surgical procedure.

Teen Mom OG alum Bristol Palin called a troll a 'd**k' after she was body-shamed
Teen Mother OG alum Bristol Palin referred to as a troll a 'd**okay' after she was body-shamedCredit score: Instagram @bsmp2

However, Bristol was quick to offer up an apology
Nevertheless, Bristol was fast to supply up an apologyCredit score: Instagram @bsmp2

All of it kicked off after the Teen Mother OG alum shared a bunch photograph which had Bristol in a black bodysuit below a denim jacket.

And whereas Bristol was praised as "gorgeous" and "sizzling," not all the feedback had been constructive.

One troll wrote: "You are gaining weight, lady. Simply saying."

The previous actuality star would take to her Instagram Tales to reply as she shared a screengrab of the remark and wrote: "I am so glad my grandpa would not have IG, lol- thanks Jorge."

She was not completed there as within the subsequent Story Brisol posted a photograph of herself and launched one other hit on the troll, saying: "comfortable lbs, d**okay."

Bristol did appear to have a cooling interval, nevertheless, as she would later apologize for her alternative of phrases in a brief clip.

Whereas mendacity in mattress she mentioned: "My conscience was not clear, so I needed to apologize to you, apologize to Jorge for calling you a d**okay.

"I ought to have turned the opposite cheek. I used to be simply feeling spicy. So I hope you all can forgive me. Give me some grace.

🍼  Comply with all our newest information & tales on Teen Mom.

"Wasn't cool of me so simply needed to apologize, so my conscience can be clear."

She concluded: "I am sorry. I will not use that language. I will attempt to not use that language once more. Very not like me on Instagram, so I am sorry."

Final Could, Bristol admitted to followers she received a tummy tuck "years in the past" as she confirmed off the scars from the process which she referred to as "the worst ache."

The ex MTV star shares daughters Sailor, six, and Atlee, 4, with Dakota Meyer, and son Tripp, 13, with ex Levi Johnston.

'UNHAPPY'

In April 2020, Bristol revealed that she deliberate to drop a few pounds after posting photographs of herself sporting a black crop high hoodie and biker shorts.

Alongside the pics, she wrote: "Placed on some comfortable kilos and truthfully been figuring out approach an excessive amount of to be this sad with how I look.

"I do know what I must do to alter it … 'cannot outwork a nasty food plan' is so true … cleansing all of it up and holding myself accountable with an at residence 30 day problem from my lady."

Bristol has been open about her body in the past, even revealing to fans she had put on some 'happy pounds'
Bristol has been open about her physique prior to now, even revealing to followers she had placed on some 'comfortable kilos'Credit score: Instagram @bsmp2

The MTV alum shares three kids with two different baby daddies
The MTV alum shares three youngsters with two completely different child daddiesCredit score: Instagram/Bristol Palin


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post