Siblings sleep in hammocks hanging 70 feet in the air over cliff drop

THIS brother and sister had an actual cliffhanger sleeping in hammocks 70ft up.

Aussies Ariana, 19, and Sam Simons, 23, hung them over the drop and crawled in alongside the ropes on a New South Wales journey.

The siblings hung them over the drop and crawled in along the ropes on a New South Wales trip
The siblings hung them over the drop and crawled in alongside the ropes on a New South Wales journeyCredit score: Caters

Sam said, 'The sunset was unreal, it was the best sleep of my life'
Sam stated, 'The sundown was unreal, it was the most effective sleep of my life'Credit score: Caters

Sam stated: “If I’d fallen out I might’ve gone off the cliff. However when you’ve zipped up, you possibly can’t fall out.

“The sundown was unreal. It was the most effective sleep of my life.”

The siblings have been travelling via the picturesque South Coast of New South Wales for a summer time vacation once they stumbled throughout the secretive location.

Sam added: “I’ve been dreaming of doing this for years, I simply wanted to return throughout the suitable formed cliff.

“So, after recognizing the right cliff spot, we couldn’t miss the chance.

“Crawling in was undoubtedly the sketchiest half, understanding that if I slipped off, I might be going off a 20m cliff.

“Who doesn’t love a cheeky little bit of adrenaline earlier than going to mattress?"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post