Meat Loaf blamed China for Covid in video before the Bat Out of Hell singer reportedly died of the virus aged 74

MEAT Loaf blamed China for Covid-19 in a video recorded months earlier than the Bat Out of Hell singer reportedly died of the virus aged 74.

The rock legend had been filming a cheerful birthday video for a brilliant fan named Marty in early September when he let unfastened.

Meat Loaf blamed China for Covid-19 in a recent video
Meat Loaf blamed China for Covid-19 in a current videoCredit score: Cameo

The legendary rocker was said to be an opponent of lockdowns and mask wearing
The legendary rocker was stated to be an opponent of lockdowns and masks sportingCredit score: Alpha Press

He stated: "Marty, take care … I hope you’re in a position to have a minimum of your loved ones have fun your birthday with you.

"I do know COVID is a drag and we’re all struggling due to it, and you may blame China, in order that’s it."

The I might Do Something for Love singer then went on to clarify his voice was croaky as a result of he had simply come again from an endoscopy - a medical process that entails probing the digestive tract with a digicam.

"I can’t actually sing proper now as a result of I had anesthesia right now and I had a pipe shoved down my throat — sure, an endoscopy this morning. Ugh," he defined.

The Grammy-winning performer was reportedly an outspoken opponent of vaccine mandates, lockdowns, and masks mandate.

The rocker suffered from a spread of well being issues together with bronchial asthma and an injured again.

The singing sensation handed away on Thursday night time after it is reported he cancelled a enterprise dinner earlier this week as he fell "severely sick" with Covid.

It's unclear whether or not Meat Loaf was vaccinated - however simply months earlier than his dying he declared "if I die, I die - I am not going to be managed" when discussing the virus.

In the identical interview - revealed in August final 12 months after individuals worldwide had endured months of draconian guidelines and lockdowns - Meat Loaf additionally labelled face masks a "nuisance" and stated he was completely satisfied to "hug individuals in the course of Covid".

"You are not afraid (of Covid)?," a reporter from the Pittsburgh Publish-Gazette requested the rocker.

He replied: "Oh, I’m scared to dying! You kidding me? However I am sorry, I understood stopping life for a short time, however they can't proceed to cease life due to politics. And proper now they're stopping due to politics.

"And on CNN final night time, it lastly got here out that the masks we’re all sporting are ineffective. However I've recognized that for six months. They do not do something. They do not cease you from getting Covid. They're only a nuisance and make your nostril itch and make it so you possibly can't breathe."

After the interviewer stated: "We're being managed by everyone", he replied: "Yeah, I do know. However not me. If I die, I die, however I am not going to be managed."

In Could, he posted a clip of Eric Clapton and Van Morrison’s anti-lockdown music, Stand & Ship, writing, “Pay attention and Study.”

Meat Loaf additionally beforehand branded Covid "a drag" in a put up from October 2020, the place he wrote: "Hey everybody, nothing occurring in any respect. That is a drag. Covid is a drag. The place I stay issues are open and thriving. The leisure world hubs are in lockdown. WHY?"

However months prior, he had urged his followers to "be caring and contemplating" as he warned "everyone seems to be in danger" from the virus.

The rock legend was about to start out filming a relationship collection - on account of air on ITV - named after his hit music I might Do Something For Love (However I Will not Do That).

Meat Loaf's official explanation for dying has not but been confirmed.

The Grammy-winning singer let loose during a Cameo recording
The Grammy-winning singer let unfastened throughout a Cameo recordingCredit score: Cameo

Meat Loaf died on Thursday at the age of 74
Meat Loaf died on Thursday on the age of 74Credit score: Alamy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post