Khloe Kardashian’s ex Lamar Odom joins Celebrity Big Brother season 3 alongside Travis Barker’s ex-wife Shanna Moakler

LAMAR Odom and Shanna Moakler, Khloe Kardashian and Travis Barker's exes respectively, have formally been introduced as members of the Celeb Massive Brother season 3 forged.

CBS shared the official forged lineup on Wednesday.

Lamar Odom will appear on Celebrity Big Brother season 3
Lamar Odom will seem on Celeb Massive Brother season 3Credit score: CBS

Travis Barker's ex Shanna Moakler will also appear on the show
Travis Barker's ex Shanna Moakler may even seem on the presentCredit score: CBS

Khloe and Lamar were married for more than five years
Khloe and Lamar have been married for greater than 5 yearsCredit score: Getty

The community put rumors to relaxation, saying for the primary time that Lamar and Shanna would seem on the present.

Previous to the announcement, the duo weren't amongst these people have been buzzing about probably showing on the present.

It will mark the primary time the 2 Kardashian-adjacent stars have had the chance to come back collectively.

They are going to be joined by a number of different high-profile stars, together with Teddi Mellencamp, Todd Bridges, Chris Kattan, Cynthia Bailey, Carson Kressley, Toddrick Corridor and extra.

Forward of the announcement, it was rumored that Erika Jayne would star.

The Solar beforehand reported that she was unable because of a rule from the community.

Andy Cohen, who serves as an government producer on the Actual Housewives franchise, additionally addressed the rumors.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Throughout an episode of his SiriusXM present Andy Cohen Reside, he revealed that it would not be doable for Erika Jayne to look.

The Solar's supply beforehand stated that Bravo stars aren't sometimes allowed to look on reveals on different Networks.

Whereas NBC owns Bravo, Celeb Massive Brother airs on CBS.

Moreover, Andy famous that Celeb Massive Brother requires stars to stay in a "contained" atmosphere.

Erika has been working with Bravo on the upcoming season of RHOBH.

Andy stated on the radio present: "She's capturing the Housewives of Beverly Hills proper now all people, I hate to burst your bubble."

It appears doubtless that Shanna and Lamar's joint look on the Bravo present will doubtless result in chatter in regards to the Kardashian household.

Lamar hasn't shied away from talking about his ex.

UNCENSORED

The NBA participant appeared on TV One's Uncensored, the place he opened up about every little thing from his profession to his battle with habit and his previous romances.

Lamar spoke brazenly about courting Taraji P. Henson, in addition to his marriage to Khloe Kardashian.

He admitted that he was in charge for the way issues performed out with Taraji, whom he dated earlier than he met and married Khloe.

Lamar dumped Taraji to start a relationship with Khloe after assembly her in a membership.

Their romance heated up quick and the pair have been married in a flash.

He stated within the interview: "Issues ended with me and Taraji as a result of be being an immature punk, I did not know inform her I used to be falling in love with one other girl named Khloe Kardashian."

The previous Lakers star confessed within the clip: "I simply want I might have revered girls much more. Perhaps I ought to have revered them much more from not having a mom. For some motive — I do not know — I simply over did it."

He recalled the start of his romance with the Empire star, revealing: "I met Taraji at a HBO occasion. I met her, we hit it off instantly and I bear in mind I actually, actually, actually began liking her and I simply want I'd have performed issues completely different along with her.

"She was just a little older than me however I discovered loads from her as a result of that was essentially the most vital relationship, as a grown up, that I had with a Black girl.

Of his relationship with Khloe, he stated: "I will by no means for that day due to them eyes. Her eyes are the identical form as my moms eyes, Khloe's.

"I did not even know who she was. I used to be Lamar Odom. I did not give a f**ok about no Kardashians. However that evening modified my life."

After assembly, the pair hit the bottom operating.

He stated within the interview: "On daily basis we have been collectively after which 30 days later we bought married. I'd say that in all probability was like essentially the most happiest time of my grownup life."

Though he's not a part of the Kardashian household, he has no laborious emotions towards them.

Lamar stated in Uncensored: "They’re pushed. A bunch of pushed younger girls and I want all of them the wealth and well being on the earth."

Shanna, in the meantime, has been much more tight-lipped about Travis and his new fiancée Kourtney Kardashian.

Travis was married to Shanna prior to his relationship with Kourtney Kardashian
Travis was married to Shanna previous to his relationship with Kourtney KardashianCredit score: Getty

NINTCHDBPICT000702415795-5
NINTCHDBPICT000702415795-5Credit score: Instagram

Lamar has been estranged from the Kardashian family since his near death experience in Nevada
Lamar has been estranged from the Kardashian household since his close to demise expertise in NevadaCredit score: Getty

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post