Kate Bush lookalike has received marriage proposals from pop superstar’s fans

A KATE Bush lookalike says she has obtained marriage proposals from the pop celebrity’s followers.

Sydney Golding, 21, is a success on video website TikTok for her resemblance to the Wuthering Heights singer and impressions of her.

Sydney became a fan of Kate Bush after hearing the music icon’s 1985 hit Running Up That Hill
Sydney turned a fan of Kate Bush after listening to the music icon’s 1985 hit Working Up That HillCredit score: Information Canine Media

Kate Bush topped the UK Singles Chart for four weeks with her song Wuthering Heights in 1978
Kate Bush topped the UK Singles Chart for 4 weeks along with her tune Wuthering Heights in 1978

She turned a fan herself after listening to the music icon’s 1985 hit Working Up That Hill.

And her clips have racked up tons of of 1000's of likes.

Sydney, who has a boyfriend of three years, revealed: “I do get guys asking to marry me and asking what my relationship standing is!”

The administrator, from Harlow, Essex, has been advised for years she is a useless ringer for Kate, 63, in her heyday.

She mentioned: “I’ve had strangers on Fb saying they thought I used to be really Kate Bush!

“However I didn’t actually know a lot about her music till my good good friend all of a sudden died a yr in the past. He was a large Kate Bush fan.

“Once I obtained the unhappy information, Working Up That Hill got here up on the radio. I took it as a large signal and I fell in love along with her music.”

One fan mentioned of Sydney: “Wow, unbelievable likeness to Kate!”

And a Kate admirer from the Eighties wrote: “You simply transported me again in time and to my first teenage crush.”

The administrator, from Harlow, Essex, has been told for years she is a dead ringer for Kate
The administrator, from Harlow, Essex, has been advised for years she is a useless ringer for KateCredit score: Information Canine Media

Her clips have racked up thousands of likes
Her clips have racked up 1000's of likesCredit score: Information Canine Media

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post