I’m a reverse catfish – I put ugly pics on Tinder so men are pleasantly surprised when we meet & it works every time

WE’VE all seen individuals submit their catfish makeovers to social media, however have you ever ever heard of a ‘reverse catfish’?

Effectively, one girl has taken to TikTok to disclose that as an alternative of posting her most glamorous footage to her Tinder profile, as an alternative she posts "ugly" footage.

Shanel took to TikTok to share her clever dating technique
Shanel took to TikTok to share her intelligent relationship approachCredit score: shanelowhateva/Tik Tok

Her mind-set with that is that when males meet her in particular person, they are going to be ‘pleasantly shocked’.

And she or he may be on to one thing with this…

As a rule catfishing will find yourself in tears - with daters disenchanted that their Tinder match doesn’t appear to be their footage.

However with Shanel’s relationship approach you don’t have to fret about any of that.

And actually, with this methodology, you possibly can really discover out if somebody needs to be with you to your persona, relatively than solely focusing in your look. 

So as an alternative of posting her most flattering footage, Shanel determined to share “ugly” snaps of her face to her Tinder profile.

She defined: “Making myself an 'ugly' Tinder so once I go on dates the fellows will probably be pleasantly shocked.”

Regardless of not having any matches at first, Shanel managed to safe a date because of her approach. 

In a follow-up video, the singleton revealed she met her Tinder date who admitted he was initially “scared” when he noticed her profile image.

The gobsmacked man mentioned: “You look quite a bit higher in particular person, I didn’t count on you to be even right here. You're significantly better than your Tinder profile.”

Shanel then revealed that her date confessed that she appears “100 instances higher” than her Tinder profile and he even admitted she seemed like “trash” on-line.

Clearly Shanel’s relationship approach has impressed many as her unique video has now racked up 5.8 million views.

It has 475.8k likes, 1,104 feedback and 1,450 shares.

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

One particular person mentioned: “That’s too humorous!” 

One other added: “That is good approach to search out males who need persona tbh.” 

A 3rd commented: “You may be on to one thing.” 

One other mentioned: “Wait, it is a good concept really.”

Shanel reveals that she posts 'ugly' pictures of herself to Tinder to leave men 'pleasantly surprised' when they meet her in person
Shanel reveals that she posts 'ugly' footage of herself to Tinder to go away males 'pleasantly shocked' once they meet her in particular personCredit score: shanelowhateva/Tik Tok

In the meantime, I’m a proud catfish – my mates name me ‘Facetune’ as a result of I like enhancing apps however at the very least I’m trustworthy about it.

Additionally, I appear to be Brad Pitt and I’m so scorching ladies received’t date me – they’re additionally jealous of my daughters.

In addition to this, girl points terrifying warning about why it is best to ALWAYS Google your date earlier than assembly them.

If that wasn't sufficient, I used to be fat-shamed by my date so acquired the final word girly revenge – and I’d do it once more.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post