I woke up one morning and my boyfriend of four-years said he was leaving… he walked out the door with no explanation

BEING DUMPED is rarely good, however having your associate stroll out of your own home with out an evidence is a really bitter capsule to swallow.

Health mannequin Shea Jones, from Miami, took to TikTok to disclose that her boyfriend of 4 years left their residence with out giving a motive why and never solely is she heartbroken, her canine is simply too.

Shea Jones took to TikTok to reveal that her boyfriend of almost four years had left her without explanation
Shea Jones took to TikTok to disclose that her boyfriend of just about 4 years had left her with out clarificationCredit score: INSTAGRAM

Shea uploaded a video to TikTok with the caption ‘I’m perplexed… coronary heart damaged’. 

She claimed that again in 2021: “This morning, my boyfriend of almost 4 years advised me he was leaving.

“He stated he was performed and leaving the nation for an indefinite period of time.

“He left us at 7am this morning and simply stated goodbye.

“Our canine, Zulu doesn’t know that would be the final time he'll see his dad…

“You’ll all the time have me, I'll by no means go away you.”

In Shea’s video we see her and her beloved Golden Retriever Zulu, as she tells her story. 

Shea’s video has clearly shocked many individuals because it has racked up a whopping 5.3million views. 

It has 464.3k likes, 6,388 feedback and a pair of,117 shares.

TikTokers flooded to the feedback to share their assist for Shea. 

Shea revealed that her boyfriend didn't give an explanation for why he was leaving
Shea revealed that her boyfriend did not provide an explanation for why he was leavingCredit score: TIKTOK

Shea's dog looked heartbroken too
Shea's canine appeared heartbroken tooCredit score: TIKTOK

One individual stated: “Who can simply go away a canine like that I'll by no means perceive.” 

One other added: “Real love by no means fails, it does get challenged however by no means fails. He wasn’t the one. You’ll discover somebody higher who won't ever go away it doesn't matter what.” 

A 3rd commented: “Every little thing occurs for a motive lovely.” 

One other stated: “Oh I am so sorry. but when he was prepared to go away like that then he wasn't best for you. when somebody actually loves you they will not go away or surrender on you.” 

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Many TikTokers additionally shared their very own experiences within the feedback.

One person commented: “I felt this. When my ex and I broke up, my Dane would search for him in the home on a regular basis. Now, she has essentially the most lovely reference to my husband.” 

One other stated: “I'm SO sorry. My ex did the identical to me however kicked me out. Most painful expertise I’ve ever had. Sending you a number of love.” 

A 3rd added: “My ex spouse of 4 years left me and took my son, my job, and my home, put a brief restraining order on me for defending myself. I really feel your ache.” 

After receiving a number of sort feedback, Shea stated: “Thanks a lot for everybody’s such sort phrases. I admire all of you.”

TikTok users flooded to provide their support for Shea
TikTok customers flooded to supply their assist for SheaCredit score: INSTAGRAM

In the meantime, my fiancé took me to Dubai and proposed… then ghosted me a number of weeks earlier than the marriage – I nonetheless don’t know why.

Additionally, I used to be fat-shamed by my date so acquired the last word girly revenge – and I’d do it once more.

In addition to this, lady points terrifying warning about why you must ALWAYS Google your date earlier than assembly them.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post