I spent the night with a lad then accidentally sent him an embarrassing message about my bra that was for my friend

A WOMAN by chance despatched a message about her bra to the bloke she'd spent the night time with, as a substitute of her pal.

She shortly tried to cowl her tracks with an apology message however the bloke discovered it hilarious... a lot in order that he posted it on TikTok.

The bloke published a screenshot of the messages
The bloke revealed a screenshot of the messagesCredit score: krismct/Tik Tok

Within the quick video the joker confirmed a display seize of the embarrassing trade after which moved into the body sporting the bra in query on his head.

The message learn: "That is me simply leaving his now. I've left my bra in order that he has to textual content me once more haha I believe I am love ?? How was your night time? X"

To which the cheeky chap replied: "Emmmm yeh my night time was actually good... I spent it with you!

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

"I take it that wasn't for me?"

The mortified girl then replied: "Omg ???????? ignore, ignore, ignore. I am so embarrassed!! X"

Some TikTok viewers thought that it wasn't a mistake in any respect however a intelligent plot to maintain his consideration.

One stated: "Plot twist… txt was really meant for you and he or she knew what she was doing all alongside."

Whereas one other stated: "She did that on goal."

And a 3rd added: "Yeah she defo knew what she was doing!!!!"

However others simply discovered the entire thing hilarious.

One stated: "As soon as despatched a txt telling a mate about my night time earlier than in GREAT element and despatched it to my mum... to this present day we've by no means mentioned it."

And one other stated: "Legit one thing I’d do."

He then jumped on screen wearing the bra on his head
He then jumped on display sporting the bra on his headCredit score: krismct/Tik Tok

In different courting information, one girl shared a video on TikTok by which she defined she went on a date with a man solely to satisfy his different date on the identical get together.

One other girl claimed a person ditched her at his work get together to hang around with a feminine colleague.

But a 3rd girl revealed she as soon as went on a date throughout which the person sobbed about his ex and their youngsters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post