Erling Haaland calls Jamie Vardy ‘best striker in the world’ and reveals he watches videos of Leicester star to improve

ERLING HAALAND labelled Jamie Vardy the 'finest striker on the planet' at getting in behind defences and revealed he watches the Leicester hero's sport to enhance.

Haaland, 21, is among the most in-demand gamers on the planet with loads of the largest golf equipment chasing his signature.

Erling Haaland revealed he watches videos of Jamie Vardy to improve as a forward
Erling Haaland revealed he watches movies of Jamie Vardy to enhance as a aheadCredit score: AFP

Haaland is widely considered one of the best strikers in the world
Haaland is extensively thought of top-of-the-line strikers on the planetCredit score: Alamy

However regardless of boasting all of the attributes to be the entire ahead within the trendy sport, he nonetheless needs to get higher - and observes best-in-the-business Vardy for ideas.

The Borussia Dortmund striker advised Sky Sports activities: "I have been, not learning, however watching loads of gamers.

"Let's take an instance: the operating in behind the centre-back when the No10 has the ball.

"You perhaps have the perfect on the planet at that in Jamie Vardy, I have been wanting loads at him on precisely this.

"That is how I'm, I've all the time been watching loads of soccer. I nonetheless do.

"Once we play on Saturday, I'm going dwelling and on Sunday I watch soccer all day. I've all the time preferred soccer loads."

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

Vardy famously got here via the ranks as a defender's nightmare in non-league earlier than incomes his £1million Leicester switch in 2012.

Since then, he has scored 158 instances for the Foxes and develop into a legend for the membership by profitable the Premier League, FA Cup, Neighborhood Protect and Golden Boot - in addition to representing England at two main tournaments.

By comparability, Haaland - who stated Robert Lewandowski is the perfect on the planet general - has smashed in a staggering 23 targets in 20 appearances this season to take his tally to 80 in 79 for Dortmund.

And along with his £64m launch clause taking impact in the summertime, Premier League giants Manchester Metropolis, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool - in addition to Actual Madrid and Barcelona in Spain - could possibly be combating it out for the Norwegian's signature.

A number of plucky Leicester followers even joked on Twitter Haaland ought to transfer to the King Energy and line up alongside his idol Vardy.

His fundamental goal for 2022, although, is just to stay match after various damage lay-offs this season.

Operating in behind the centre-back... you could have the perfect on the planet at that in Jamie Vardy

Erling Haaland

Haaland added: "I believe I can enhance on every thing.

"In the event you say I'm good at ending, I can enhance my ending loads. I can develop into quicker, so I can enhance that. I can develop into stronger, so I can enhance that.

"But when I ought to enhance one factor, it could be to not get injured, as a result of if I'm not injured I'll play much more video games and I'll ship even higher.

"In the event you have been to ask what my targets are for 2022, it's to not be injured, and the targets for the remainder of my profession are to not be injured. That is the primary factor."

 Learn our Switch Information Reside weblog for the very newest rumours, gossip and completed offers

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post