Who is Liberty Poole? Love Island and Dancing On Ice 2022 star

LIBERTY POOLE might have failed to seek out The One on ITV hit collection Love Island, however she's again on our screens nontheless.

Now, she's taking to the ice in her skates on Dancing On Ice 2022, hoping to win the hearts of the judges.

Liberty studies at the University of Birmingham
Liberty research on the College of BirminghamCredit score: Instagram

Who's Liberty Poole?

Liberty Poole is a 22-year-old former Nando waitress and advertising and marketing pupil turned actuality star.

Hailing from Birmingham, she shot to fame when she took half in Love Island 2021.

On the present she turned a fan favorite and immediately coupled up with Jake Cornish.

Sadly it wasn't meant to be, and regardless of being on the right track to win the present, the couple broke up in the previous few days of the collection.

What has Liberty Poole carried out since Love Island?

It is honest to say Liberty has been one busy girl since Love Island ended.

As of 2022, the fact star and influencer is claimed to be price round £1.7million.

When she left the villa, Liberty bagged a £1million cope with style model In The Type and has since signed one other 4 large model offers.

She went on to grow to be the face of magnificence model Lola’s Lashes and in addition bagged a six-figure cope with self-tanning model Skinny Tan, in addition to a five-figure cope with Boux Avenue.

In January 2022, Liberty is participating in Dancing On Ice, partnered with Joe Johnson.

Who's Liberty Poole relationship?

As of January 2022, Liberty is single and specializing in her work as an alternative of her love-life.

Talking to OK! Journal she stated: “I’m pleased being single, to be sincere. I feel I went into Love Island in search of love, pondering that’s what I wanted.

"After which I discovered one thing higher.”

She continued: “There’s not quite a bit occurring within the love life division. I’m fairly busy in the intervening time so I don’t actually have a lot time.

"However I additionally really feel like I’m not prepared, both, as a result of I’m simply so targeted on myself that I don’t need any distractions from my happiness."

Is Liberty on Instagram?

You'll be able to observe Liberty on Instagram @libertypoolex.

Earlier than occurring Love Island she had 7,000 followers, however as of 2022 she has a whopping 1.5million.

Liberty additionally spills her coronary heart out on Twitter, the place her tag is @Liberty__Poole.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post