Man Utd star Cristiano Ronaldo refuses to rule out transfer to ‘brother country’ Brazil after mum sparks Flamengo talk

CRISTIANO RONALDO has not dominated out a sensational transfer to Brazilian outfit Flamengo.

Rumours began to swirl when Flamengo vp, Marcelo Braz, met up with Ronaldo's mum Dolores Aveiro earlier this month.

Ronaldo has refused to rule out a shock transfer to Flamengo
Ronaldo has refused to rule out a shock switch to FlamengoCredit score: PA

Ronaldo's mum Dolores Aveiro, pictured with Flamengo vice president Marcos Braz
Ronaldo's mum Dolores Aveiro, pictured with Flamengo vp Marcos BrazCredit score: Instagram @marcosbrazoficial

Whereas visiting Ronaldo's residence island of Madeira to recruit a coach for Flamengo, he posted an image to Instagram alongside Dolores, and joked about signing the 36-year-old star.

Braz wrote: "Persuasion all the time begins with the household. LOL. @doloresaveiroofficial. After all that is all an affectionate joke with the mom of primary, CR7."

The image despatched Flamengo followers right into a frenzy, and comes amid rumours Ronaldo may stop Manchester United in the summertime.

He revealed that he does not settle for a Premier League end that is not within the high three, and United are presently languishing in seventh.

Chatting with ESPN Brazil, Ronaldo admitted Portuguese talking Brazil was a 'brother nation' to him, along with his sister additionally residing in South America.

He stated: "In soccer the whole lot is feasible, I do not know.

FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS

"What I can say, with absolute certainty, is that Brazil is a brother nation.

"Due to the connection I've with my colleagues, due to the tradition, the Brazilians who reside in Portugal.

"My sister lives in Brazil, she is married to a Brazilian. I take my vitamin programs with Brazilians. It is a nation for which I've nice regard, I do know so much about Brazil.

"No one is aware of methods to play. No one stated I used to be going to return to Manchester [United] at 36, and right here I'm.

"Taking part in in Brazil? I do not know. It's miles from my ideas. However in soccer something is feasible, I do not know."

Dolores is Ronaldo's largest fan, and has beforehand revealed that her son will stick with it taking part in till he's 40.

That leaves loads of time for a brief stint with Flamengo.

Ronaldo penned a two-year deal upon his emotional return to Manchester United final 12 months.

And regardless of saying a transfer to Brazil is 'removed from' his ideas, he did not rule out a switch to the opposite aspect of the Atlantic.

⚽ Learn our Manchester United reside weblog for the newest information and switch gossip from Previous Trafford

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post