Little girl, 4, finds epilepsy sufferer mum dead and rings dad saying ‘mummy’s fast asleep – I can’t wake her’

A LITTLE woman discovered her epilepsy-sufferer mum useless in her flat and tragically referred to as her dad saying "mummy's quick asleep and I am unable to wake her."

Miley, 4, discovered her 23-year-old mum Beckka Hull at their Cardiff dwelling on the morning of January 3 after her treatment allegedly "didn't arrive."

Beckka, 23, was found dead by her daughter Miley, four
Beckka, 23, was discovered useless by her daughter Miley, 4Credit score: Go Fund Me

Beckka was identified with epilepsy on the age of 14 - and was given treatment for it.

When she was 19, she and her companion on the time Ethan gave start to little Miley - who answered the tot's tragic name telling him that "mummy's quick asleep."

Beckka's mum, Rachael, believes her epilepsy treatment could have didn't be delivered the weekend earlier than she died - and she or he thought this may need been "one of many elements" in her loss of life.

The 23-year-old was tragically pronounced useless in her dwelling on Financial institution Vacation Monday.

Talking to WalesOnline, Beckka's mum Rachael mentioned: "Beckka's my second baby, and I would by no means seen epilepsy earlier than for myself. Though I would had epilepsy, I've by no means seen it on any individual else.

"So, as a mum, the primary time I would seen her match, I simply froze. After which I helped her, and I learnt the right way to assist her.

"We do not know what time she handed, or the reason for her loss of life. However her four-year-old daughter discovered her 'sleeping', as she describes.

"She video-called her dad off her mum's cell at 8am, and mentioned: 'Dad, mummy's quick asleep and I am unable to wake her'.

"As quickly as her dad realised the scenario, he and his companion flew all the way down to the flat as quick as they might. They phoned an ambulance on the way in which."

Retaining Miley on the telephone all the way in which, Ethan and his companion, Lauren, arrived on the dwelling at 8.15am, with an ambulance turning up minutes later.

Rachael mentioned: "Miley needed to open a window to allow them to in as a result of the doorways have been locked.

"They have been in a position to come via the window and tried to resuscitate Beckka and so they have been unable to."

The pair referred to as emergency providers and tried to carry out CPR whereas the tot stayed with a neighbour - however regardless of their efforts the mum was tragically pronounced useless.

It is believed she died earlier than anybody arrived on the dwelling.

The mum added: "The police have been knocking on my door. As you may think about, I used to be simply devastated.

"I mentioned, 'Please inform me she's arrested, wake me up from this nightmare', however sadly they have been coming with the actually unhealthy information that she'd handed away - it was simply horrendous."

The devastated mum added: "The loss is horrendous, and it is horrendous to suppose my granddaughter on the age of 4 needed to do a video-call to her dad.

"After which he tried to assist her, however could not. So it is simply been devastating".

Talking about her daughter's situation, Rachael mentioned: "There had been instances the place Beckka's epilepsy had been unhealthy - not as unhealthy as a number of instances I do know of.

"Sadly, we consider Beckka's treatment wasn't delivered to her that weekend - on the Friday earlier than [her death] it didn't be delivered.

FAMILY TRAGEDY

"So that will have been one of many elements. For the time being, I am telling myself that epilepsy has taken my daughter away from me.

"I have never actually accepted that she's gone - not but, I have never. The tough factor was telling her four-year-old daughter."

Rachael now tells her heartbroken four-year-old granddaughter that her mum is a vibrant star within the sky - as a result of she would not need the tot to "see me break."

She added: "We're telling Miley that Mummy's now the brilliant star within the sky.

"We simply hold telling her that Mummy liked her very a lot and that she'll all the time love her and she or he'll all the time be watching over and when that star is vibrant within the sky, that is Mummy winking at her.

"That is stored us going in the meanwhile. I do not know at what level I will break - I simply don't desire her to see me break."

On her personal relationship along with her Beckka, she mentioned: "She was my rock. She actually was my finest good friend.

"She was my soulmate. She was my every thing. We have been so shut - we even lived so shut. We virtually lived on the identical avenue, simply totally different ends of the road. And we have all the time been so shut."

Rachael now desires to lift consciousness of the significance of treatment for epilepsy victims - in order that nobody has to undergo what her daughter confronted.

She mentioned: "I wish to make conscious that it is crucial that individuals take their treatment for epilepsy, as a result of when you find yourself alone and issues like this occur - if they are often prevented, God forbid, I would not need anybody else to undergo what I will must undergo for the remainder of my life.

"If individuals have not received their treatment, they should discover a option to get it - as a result of it is so necessary."

Rachael's GoFundMe web page to assist the household rejoice Beckka's life and supply assist for Miley, has surpassed its £1,000 goal, with £3,170 donated already.

You'll be able to donate to the GoFundMe web page to 'Assist rejoice Beckka's life' right here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post