‘I tried to mask the flavour’ – WWE superstar Rick Boogs reveals he used to eat CAT FOOD to build muscle

WWE celebrity Rick Boogs went to excessive lengths to construct his hulking body - consuming CAT FOOD in a bid to pack on a number of further kilos.

The 2-time WWE 24/7 champion was at one stage determined to construct and preserve mass through the early days of his profession.

Rick Boogs is well known for his hulking frame
Rick Boogs is well-known for his hulking bodyCredit score: INSTAGRAM@WWERICKBOOGS

The WWE superstar helped build his physique with tins of cat food
The WWE celebrity helped construct his physique with tins of cat mealsCredit score: INSTAGRAM@WWERICKBOOGS

And in a bid to get an added punch of protein on the go, Boogs turned to tinned cat meals to ensure he was hitting his each day macros.

Throughout an look on Out of Character with Ryan Satin, he mentioned: "I’ve gone so far as to arising with the thought of consuming cat meals.

"As a result of I believed it will be snack on the go, [I’d have] highly-dense, nutritious treats to hold in my pockets so always I used to be calorically happy, micro-nutritionally full, if you'll.

"It was disgusting. It didn’t final very lengthy, however the reality is that I went that far."

Boogs, actual title Eric Bugenhagen, would go to the pet retailer and purchase complete luggage of premium cat chow to make sure he was getting repair of feline meals.

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

The SmackDown star continued: "I attempted to make it work for an entire bag of cat meals. I went to the shop and I mentioned I’m not going to get a budget stuff.

"If I’m going to eat cat meals, I’m going to the best high quality.

"I kinda went undercover to the perfect pet meals retailer and I requested them what’s the perfect premium cat meals, I make it seem to be I actually, actually care about my cat, when in reality I would like the candy potatoes, I would like the salmon, I would like the kale bits, I would like all of that stuff.

"So I lasted about all the bag of cat meals, I simply needed to work round it and as an alternative of consuming it like snacks."

Regardless of shopping for the perfect kitty meals accessible, the style was one thing Boogs could not abdomen - a lot so he needed to pour condiments on to attempt to make it edible.

He mentioned: "I ultimately tried to get inventive and drizzled cheese and bitter cream [on it] and tried to show it right into a frijoles dish, like a Mexican delicacies to attempt to masks the flavour.”

Boogs has lately teamed up with fan favorite Shinsuke Nakamura, whom he is realized an incredible deal from.

He mentioned of the previous New Japan Professional-wrestling ace" He’s the perfect.

"He’s an incredible mentor. I at all times get his opinion as a result of he’s proper by my aspect. I get some good suggestions from him.

"I get some good recommendation and deep perception into pre-match and post-match. We’re a powerful brotherhood of artists.”

Boogs has learned a lot during his time with Nakamura
Boogs has realized lots throughout his time with NakamuraCredit score: Rex

He continued: “He engrains the significance of character. "I understand how vital a personality is when it comes to being memorable for an viewers.

"He actually engrains that, jogs my memory, and lets me harp on the significance of character involvements throughout matches, performances, and issues of that kind.

"A whole lot of instances you consider good motion, like what sort of stuff can be cool to do within the ring when it comes to energy strikes or one thing, however on the finish of the day, he’s at all times very fast to be on me about, ‘Effectively, the place are you going to bust out that drum solo? When are you going to do this sort of stuff?’”

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post